Level 51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• fix dubs invitational sheet plz. you have finally as "winning" v pinoy 1-2. Should say 2-1. Also rd 3 obviously. And so I don't sound cranky, thanks for maintaining the results!
    how do you become a moderator? sorry if this is wasting your time.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    on the forums, being active in a certain area of the forums will lead to being nominated as a mod over time. on the simulator, you need to (similarly) climb through the ranks (voice, driver) before you might eventually be nominated as a mod. essentially it's a thing that happens over time, you don't just "become" a mod by signing up or w/e.
    for your invitational standings, is there a way to rank like who's 1st, 2nd, 3rd
    you can induce it from the column 'standing', but if there was a column which simply put who was ranked what so far, that would be chill!
    finally
    finally
    im surprised there isn't a program which automatically puts the person with the most 'things' (in this case round wins) in a numerical order
    Level 51
    Level 51
    there probably is but im too lazy to code it in excel
    finally
    finally
    level 51 @ chesto berry
    Ability: truant
    rest
    snore
    code

still learning 4th move
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°º
    xzern
    xzern
    also wtf Level 51 is not following you
    Level 51
    Level 51
    im not a stalker why would I follow you
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°º
    We haven't talked in a while, might as well get to know each other better.

Anyhow, its school holidays, so what do you do with all the extra free time? Im really bored, so im kinda desperate :/
    happy birthday! Also, mind if I run a revamp of the next best thing thread by you? I've got a few changes I'd like your feedback on ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
    shaian
    shaian
    aight, so basically instead of just posting sets, id make it more discussion based with 2 days for sets to be posted and 2 for voting. the first 3 days are to discuss the pokemon (how it fits in the meta, issues it faces, and things like that), during that time people can come up with sets and test em out. also all sets have to provide an explanation for how it works, where it fits in the meta, and so on...
    shaian
    shaian
    tl;dr
    day 1-3 discussion
    day 4-5 post sets with descriptions
    day 6-7 vote
    Level 51
    Level 51
    oh nb :)!
    hello gj w/ puzzles again n_n One suggestion though; pls put in the previous issue's answers for those who couldn't quite get the last cryptic clues >:(
    RitterCat
    RitterCat
    also goddamn that vivillon one is giving me issues ;-;
    Level 51
    Level 51
    I put in the answers. ALSO I GOT 121/125 FOR THE UK SENIOR MATH CHALLENGE WOOOO
    RitterCat
    RitterCat
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) gj lev my little genius n_n
    I find the puzzle page crosswords way too hard @__@; Maybe I'm not smart though. The puzzle pages are well done overall!
    Level 51
    Level 51
    thanks!! :) shame about the crossword, though. maybe you could get layell to help you out n_n
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    what's that supposed to mean ;_; lol
    Level 53 teambuilding: skarmory, icy wind/feint/taunt/sky drop/tailwind/whatever. Seriously that would be amazing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…