Frosty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya... I got a doubt...
    In ASB mentoring program, can I apply directly into Reffing 202 cauz I think I have experience OR do I have to apply for Reffing 101 first ?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    you can go straight to 202
    Yes Mollux is below 90% HP, but it is above 90% - 5 HP which is the critical threshold with regards to Vexating Aroma with regards to our raid.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I don't get it. Why is 90%-5hp also a safe position to be in?
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Vexating Aroma deals 15 damage initially. If the mon's HP is at least 90% at the end of the round, then it is cured. If VA deals 15 damage, and a Heal Pulse / Recover recovers 20 HP, then there is a net gain of 5 HP. Hence, 90% - 5 HP is a safe number.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Or so healing now vs healing later. OK, let's wait to see if mollux is unfortunate. Edited the orders.
    Since you are not on IRC, Bug Bite over Ice Punch on Syclant A2 wrt is sub for FPHM is better since Ice Punch could KO Phantump.
    Hi I feel really dumb for not asking this before but uh are the Pike doors in the spoiler tags the old ones or the new ones? :<
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Spoilets are the nee ones not implemented yet
    Only thing I noticed with the prizes is that Wigglytuff should get 2 MC/1 AC per battle, not 3 MC... I think. Could be wrong though.
    Elevator Music
    Elevator Music
    o oops also fucked up the tag i think but your claim is approved
    Hi I am new in ASB... Can we have a 1v1 battle ?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Unfortunately I have no free slots right now. Can I shoot you a msg when I have?
    VirajVora
    VirajVora
    Sure... Ty :)
    Am I missing something in Engi's Gym? I am sure you would be grumpy too if you haxed badly.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Get haxed* Idk man, Its upto you if you don't want to ref it. But I was just expressing myself and I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    You are free to express yourself. I am free to prefer to not have to read it.
    I think Night Slash's calc is a little off in me vs aops, as I explain in my post. It's just 1 hp of difference (unless I'm wrong), but who knows.
    Hey man, the UC voting thread is locked while the discussion thread remains unlocked.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    herp derp fixed. Thanks.
    lol o actually mime should die because of sniper x.x

so i undeleted my post
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Fearow has sniper?! Oh good god lovely how things work out in the end.
    Hello. I posted in our dubs match declining the counterswitch before I saw Conk was frozen for 4 fricken actions. This post has now been deleted as I will be taking the switch but I'll post later when I have more time to work out actions
    Sorry. I didn't see the second LoA. I really need to check that thread more often...
    Frosty
    Frosty
    My fault for not forseeing forseeable shit coming.

Regardless reffing is up. carry on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…