Valmanway
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, the signups thread for starter overload has probably been up a bit long (like less than ten posts since wednesday). you can probably put up round one when you're ready :o
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Will do. I'll end sign-ups tomorrow when I wake up.
    i have another submission klefki+stealth rock.wat abt this one?
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Yes, I'll bring it up with the guys.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Oh wait, Klefki's B+ on the viability ranking list. A Pokemon must be B- or lower to be eligible for Theorymon.
    my submission would be mega glalie+extremespeed.this is not broken cuz glalie does not get any move to increase its attack.it only helps against offensive teams little more
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Interesting idea. I'll bring it up with the council.
    yo. are you able to find a defensive electric type? I can't think of any on the spot. if you can't either, and want to use my zapdos, help me write up something for landorus-t.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Rotom-W could work as a defensive Electric-type. But if I needed your Zapdos, I could write up something about Gliscor.
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Ah, sounds good. Rotom w is a nice choice, and there are plenty of defensive waters :)
    Hey, are you still working on talonflame?
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Yes, I just need another day to sort things out irl, and I'll get right to work on it.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Ok, cool.
    You might want to consider moving the natural gift set to OO or just have NG as a moves mention in sd, as it's generally not a very effective set in practice; just sounds better on paper.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Gotcha.
    May I steal the Viability Rankings: Sets thread from you? I'm interested in making one for ORAS and the other one hasn't been touched in a long time :]
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    I was planning on waiting for some ORAS sets to come out before making an ORAS version, but I can try to get it moving now if you want.
    heritage
    heritage
    Nah, I don't mind what you do, I was just wondering if I could take it. But if you were planning on continuing it then I don't mind what you do :]
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Hey, do you want to take over the Sets thread for me? I've been busy lately with other areas on the site and irl.
    yo, my opp in pre-pokebank-tour was last seen 18th of december, so idk if he will respond to me
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Ok. Thanks for letting me know.
    pls PM me about the pokemon through different OMs and such, we should work on that :O!
    just as a reminder, do not put in any subs after round 1 this time e.e
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Don't worry, I won't make that mistake again.
    hi apparently i had a mind-swipe and completely forgot if the smog article paragraph was the first paragraph of the article, or if it was a paragraph about what the article is abiut
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    The former. Though explaining what exactly you'll be writing about helps, too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…