Sun King
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I better get a shoutout for your 500 :o
    Sun King
    Sun King
    I'll try to get a good enough team to RMT for it. If not, I'll put it in Theorymons.
    np: ORAS OU Suspect Process, Round 2 - Spoder Man,
    Sun King
    Sun King
    I have a ton of transfer applications to fill out and subsequently a ton of application essays to write for colleges. Idk if I'll have time to get reqs or not. If I can finish in time, I'll definitely try to get reqs, yeah.
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    yes

yes

and okie, I have tests too though so yeah.
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Lol do it anyways.

Thank you ^_^

School is stressful smh
    i dont know why but i thought you were salemance for a second
    :[
    Sun King
    Sun King
    That's strange
    Froggyboy
    i was scrolling up through the theorymon thread and saw a red avatar and got excited.
    Sun King
    Sun King
    I'm sure he'll still post in the thread. Just not as a council member.
    Am I doing semistall right if I get more ragequits than real wins?
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Yep. And you aren't doing full stall right unless people quit before they send out their first mon
    so is it that you won't consider anything with prankster/regenerator at all for some time, or if it's particularly a nice suggestion you would put it on slate? and does defiant/competitive get the hammer now?
    Sun King
    Sun King
    I won't put one on the slate for a while because people need a break from it, and even if it was as good as Prankster Frosslass, it wouldn't likely win because people are so sick of those abilities. Give it a little while, and I will be open to revisiting those abilities.
    Sun King
    Sun King
    I will not accept Defiant/Competitive for a few more slates, correct.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    k got it thanks
    Legit surprised that name was avaliable after Gen 5. Where did ;lmlm come from anyway?
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Hahaha yeah I was surprised too. ;lmlm was keyboard spam lol
    maybe if you can get on showdown, we can try out the theorymons in custom battle o_o
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    I'd probably use bulky offense or stall
    Sun King
    Sun King
    I don't know the new meta well enough to build stall. I'll probably make an alt, ladder high enough to where I can play decent enough players, and then lose until I make a good team.
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Okay, Milotic team ready whenever you are.
    re: your team

So anyways, I think first you'll need to change Poliwrath from Toxic to Scald. Fishing for burns is great, and it does cripple physical oriented foes. Next, I think while you already have changed Avalugg specially defensive, I think using Roar is an option as you do have a great hazard stacking team and you can weaken opposing attackers without directly attacking.
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Ooooo thanks for the rate. I'll give Stunfisk a shot, although Bastio's Fairy resist is pretty handy against Clefable and I need a Roar. I'll try Roar on Avalugg; I'm not sure how I feel about losing Knock Off on Lickilicky. I never use it to attack, so if I need damage, I like being able to hit an Eviolite. However I'll try it and see how I like it. On Misdreavus, I REALLY like Heal Bell because it gets more switch in opportunities than should be necessary. I'll try out Shadow Ball, but I'm not sold.
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    Some of these changes are definitely subjective, but yeah lol
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Thanks!
    theorymon thread looks really interesting. What things are you guys, the council I guess, constantly being suggested with besides regenerator and adaptability on everything? lol. Just so I know before I suggest making any suggestions to you guys and gals.
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Oooo, but my what a protege I have been--5 wins in 5 appearances.
    bb skarm
    Sun King
    Sun King
    But seriously--thank you. It's been awesome working w/y'all.

XD AM is gonna have like 50 notifications
    heyyyyy regenerator mega audino for next OU theorymon y/y

it will be a god i promise ;_;
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Hey there! Long time no talk.

We've had a lot of Regenerator lately, so I'm gonna save it for another slate. I do love it though.
    skies
    skies
    mysteria said yes ;;;;
    Sun King
    Sun King
    I'll talk to Mysteria. We've had people complaining about flavor and now brokenness thanks to Sand Rush Mega Garchomp. I don't want them complaining about stale submissions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…