alexwolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Alex, would it be possible for me to take over the OU Teambuilding competition thread? CZ. has been inactive since Dec. 8th, the thread was really good imo, and I've been looking for a way to contribute recently.
    Pardon the second request, but may I make a Dark Horse thread? The only thread hasn't been touched in a long time and now that ORAS is out, I'd like to give it another chance. (I might need the link to the usage statistics cause I can't find the link in my mess of icons and stuff) Here's the old one.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-dark-horse-project.3505441/
    Can I make a new thread for Hoopa Unbound? I asked the owner of the OP and he said to let me take it since he wasn't going to update it.
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    You're the best.
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    Toxicroak and Cloyster are still on that list. Idk about Cloyster's viability but I'm pretty sure Toxicroak is viable.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Just make a post in that thread about Toxicroak then. Jukain told he would take a look at the list, but we all miss little things sometimes.
    Alexwolf can I make a "Silly Things You've Seen on the OU Ladder" thread?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    No. Those threads turn really shitty and don't have any real purpose except for dicking around, plus most silly things posted there are not silly enough to be funny or interesting really. Most of the time those threads just serve as a way for noobs to increase their postcount.
    Alexwolf do we have a "counter that threat" thread in OU? If not can I do it?
    firehusky
    firehusky
    Well we sort of have one in the VR subforum, and it's quite similar to victim of the week
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yeah, it's the same thing so we don't really need one.
    Hello alexwolf, in the OU viability thread, some of the sprites are kind of messed up. For example, when I click on klefki's sprite, it links me to quagsire, when I click on lucario's it takes me to kingdra. The names next to the sprites are working well, but please don't make this your first priority since it's pretty minor.
    firehusky
    firehusky
    okay :)
    firehusky
    firehusky
    here are some more I noticed:
    lando-t's picture goes to greninja's link
    latio's goes to keldeo
    metagross's goes to latios
    thundurus's goes to talonflame
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Thx, will fix!
    Just saw someone updated the VR speed tiers thread. I know I PMed you about me making a new one a few weeks ago but everything got buried under my finals. Sorry about that.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Sry about that, i forgot, it's been so many weeks since you told me.
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    No problem, I'm sorry I couldn't get it done in a reasonable timeframe. Too much work around finals and such.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    It's ok, dw.
    ...There's a Tangrowth set in the damage calc called alexwolf's waifu. Like, where did that come from?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Lol, i used to like a lot AV Tangrowth and praise how awesome it was everywhere on the forums, so that's probably why.
    [21:44] @Jukain: some of the things alexwolf says
    [21:45] @Jukain: you just need to take with a grain of a salt
    [21:45] @Jukain: like he knows a lot of things
    [21:45] @Jukain: but sometimes he just says things and it's like 'what?'
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    And?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I mean, thanks for showing me this, but it's not really saying anything...
    henry
    henry
    jukain, the 15 year old arbiter of Pokemon knowledge. If he didn't discover that blissey counters gengar, who knows how this community would have turned out.
    Hey! Hack told me about you, since I am also from Greece. I cannot speak Greek in a public message, but PM me if you like! Always good to see fellow Greek Pokemon players.
    I was in the ORAS OU Viability Ranking thread, and for some reason when I click on the link to mega-gallade it bring up an error screen and says I don't have permission to do the requested action. I admit to not using my profile here very often, but I can read all of the other posts, so it makes me thing it may be a bug/glitch, in which case I wanted someone to know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…