Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you delete the timer off of showdown pls it stupid people are miss using it and I'm tired of it
    Piccolo Daimao
    Piccolo Daimao
    that's a really bad idea
    legendofblue
    legendofblue
    What do you mean that a really bad idea it a good idea people do miss use the tiner when their cocky or just flat out want to be a jerk because of you are winning or took a second or just to be a troll it super stupid why can't it be when some one is taking it time like idk forever but also take it off for the people who are lagging so hard for a 150 seconds
    Iwan
    Iwan
    You do realize if there were no timer, trolls would take advantage of it and do absolutely nothing the entire match until their opponent forfeits. There's also a timer on the 3Ds, so what are you gonna do about it? Send a letter to GAME FREAK complaining to them how it takes more than 10 minuets for you to decide your move? Though, I do admit, the timer can be a bit stressful sometimes, but it's just part of the game. To be honest, I don't know a single Multiplayer RPG that doesn't include a timer. Which reminds me, if you don't like the PS timer (150 Seconds is over 2 minutes) try playing Golden Sun with someone, you have only 30 seconds to command 3 people at once so quit complaining, please.
    ★˛˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.★˚˛*˛°.˛.˛°˛.★*★ 。*˛.
    ˛°_██_.。./ \ .˛* .˛。.˛..★ ★ 。 ᙢᙓᖇᖇᎩ ᑕᖺᖇᓮᔕ♈ᙢᗩᔕ
    ˛. (´• ̮•).。/♫.♫\˛. ˛_Π_____.e ˛* ˛*
    .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛.*。
    *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ .˛ ... :)))))
    hello zarel! in PS! on google chrome, the sprites in battle are not moving, but for some reason on firefox, the sprites are moving. I was just wondering is there something wrong with my computer, or is it something wrong with google chrome? thank you in advance :]
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Go into Options and uncheck Disable Animations.
    firehusky
    firehusky
    don't know why it was checked lol
    thanks zarel!
    hi Zarel! i don't know why boTTT banned me from the italian room. i'm banned,but i need the italian room.
    However,thank you for create Pokèmon Showdown

ps. i'm italian, xD
    biggie
    biggie
    Zarel only handles English-language problems. Please consult user Haunter.
    haunter
    qual'è il tuo username su Showdown?
    can you read my pm pls?
    Trickster
    Trickster
    I think it would be wise to wait more than a few minutes after PMing him before posting an annoying reminder on his profile
    biggie
    biggie
    As Zarel's official spokesperson, Trickster would like for you to forward all PMs to him.
    Hi i need either your or another administrators helps recovering my password for my account DARKNESSFAIRY on pokemon Showdown
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Ask the Help room in PS.
    Hello, i am from the future, and here the meta is great. alakazam was banned recently, and gengar is being suspected. in addition, talonflame has been banned due to scrubs. the current ou list composes of chansey, quagsire. i really like pokemon showdown due to this nice and balanced meta.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm just a programmer, I don't handle tiering. Bug someone else.
    Lukethehedgehog
    Lukethehedgehog
    Greetings, fellow time traveler! In my version of the future, Clamperl was recently banned to Ubers, and Deoxys-N was just banned to AG. Dragon Dance Garchomp was released, so we created a new tier over AG just for it. The tiers below OU were removed, and the OU tier consists of only Pidgeot (Mega Stone banned), Bibarel, Luvdisc (Currently suspected), Spinda, Farfetch'd, Mawile and Wobbuffet (Shadow Tag banned).
    Hi. I am unable to battle on PS. Instead, I keep getting this message: This server's request IP 198.27.75.54 is not a registered server.
    I asked Hippopotas to help, but he did not reply.
    Insert outrageous publicity stunt involving a DDoS, sexual harassment, a bowl of ice cream, and leaking of staff information here. ♥
    P.S. can you do something so your ignore list won't die when you have a reconect :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…