Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when play for weekend tours playoffs? Im gmt+0
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Maybe next tuesday?
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Sure but it'll have to be 5 pm (my time, gmt+0), that ok with u?
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Sure, I'm GMT +2. Idk 100% if i can play on tuesday that time(depends on gym schedule) but we will def play wednesday / tuesday
    From 31-3 to 41-17?
    You don't know the real struggle. 36-12 (which is good for me) to 55-31 today, and still not done :P
    Prinz
    Prinz
    ah damn :[ gl on the ladder man haha :]
    Hi. If you could delete the first post you made on the ORAS coverage thread I would really appreciate it; I broke the character limit for a single post in the process of adding Mewtwo and now need to post additions through edits on my second post.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    alright i'll do it
    hey bro, we have to play for ocl. i'm gmt-5 and can play during late afternoons and evenings during the week, but i know this doesn't work well with your timezone, so weekend is probably the best - i'm able to play most times both days.
    something small but maybe you could mention that non-LO Darkrai can't OHKO Mega Mewtwo-Y(and normal Mewtwo as well), yk makes it look better imo :]
    252 SpA Darkrai Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mewtwo: 294-348 (83.2 - 98.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252 SpA Darkrai Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Mewtwo Y: 230-272 (65.1 - 77%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    Prinz
    Prinz
    for that victim of the week, darkrai is meant to be life orb (most darkrais are life orb anyways tho) so that means it always OHKOs regular mewtwo and almost always OHKOs MMY after rocks (252 SpA Life Orb Darkrai Dark Pulse vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Mewtwo Y: 299-354 (84.4 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO), thanks for the input anyways :]
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    shit forgot the set is specific lol
    I am a little busy this week. The best days for me would be either Friday or sunday. Though I am free almost all day on friday/Sunday. I can play anytime from 10am to 8pm my time. Which translates to 4pm to 2am your time Fri/Sun. If you can pick a specific time in those intervals I can 100% get on. If those times don't work we will think of something else.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    i got a p busy week too so yeh dw, though something like 4 pm my time on friday should work for me, otherwise ill be here almost all day long on sunday
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    ok lets do it 4pm friday Italy time. Which should be 10am friday NYC time. If that conversion is wrong please tell me.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    nah that's fine. see you then
    hey alexander, people can't see your screenshot on the voter identification thread
    i think you should try uploading it on imgur or something
    Prinz
    Prinz
    yeh thanks now it should work
    :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
    g
    g
    :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
    Prinz
    Prinz
    :]
  • Loading…