Karppi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play in the dpp tour. When is a good time for you?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    That works if we can get extension (deadline is in like ~7hours)
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Oh. Well in that case I can lay in a few hours.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    But it's already midnight for me and I really don't want to stay up for too late
    Hey We have ti play For the Nu Tournament ,and im Online after 5 PM gmt +1 all days
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sry for not replying earlier, but I had more important stuff to do than this tourny. Anyway, I'm GMT+2, I think I will still be building teams tomorrow so probably can't play yet and I will be little busy this Monday, but after that I should be free to play almost any time.
    BlessyZ
    BlessyZ
    Okey i'll be waiting for you :)
    When do you want to play for SPL farm league? I'm gmt -5 and should be available most days this week.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Too lazy to write new comment for you too so just copypasting what I said to other guy.

Sorry. I just somehow lost interest to play this game anymore. But I guess it would hurt you guys more if I didn't play. I'm GMT+2, I should be able to play today around 6-11PM (there might have be hour or two during that period when I can't play, but don't know about it yet)
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    Hey I'll be on TheBattleTower server (http://battletower.psim.us/) for like an hour if you can play. Don't feel pressured if your busy though :]
    paired for SPL Farm League, I'm GMT +1 and i'm available a lot this week, when do you wanna play?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sorry. I just somehow lost interest to play this game anymore. But I guess it would hurt you guys more if I didn't play. I'm GMT+2, I should be able to play today around 6-11PM (there might have be hour or two during that period when I can't play, but don't know about it yet)
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    seems good, will be on smogtours ;]
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    i'm on
    yo 2 days left in round . when do you want to play?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sry. Have been little busy thanks to all this Christmas stuff and work. I'm GMT+2. Can you play around 8-10PM (my time) tomorrow or sunday?
    Ee Ohgh Ah Han
    Ee Ohgh Ah Han
    yeah ill be on at 9pm your time tomorrow- smog tours server as same name as username
    Ee Ohgh Ah Han
    hey, we are matched for farm league when do you want to play? im gmt +0 and am available pretty much all day atm since on christmas break but i need a time because i might have previous commitments.
    Can you play right now?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sorry didn't notice this earlier, but I'm showdown's ubers room under name Karppi, if you want to play
    Karppi
    Karppi
    My internet crashed, but now can't find u
    Hi, when would you like to play?
    PttP
    I can play at 10 PM - 1 AM your time tomorrow and 12-2 AM your time on Friday. I am GMT -5 so if I got those times right, it should be 3 PM - 6 PM and 5 - 7 PM my time.
    PttP
    Do you want to play now?
    PttP
    If so, I will be on oriserver
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…