Tressed
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, we play for farm week 5. It's currently 1:06 AM here and I'm GMT +3 and on everyday. What time/day is good for you?
    Tressed
    Tressed
    GMT-5. I'd offer to play you now, but I'm not exactly up to playing anything atm. Thursday would be the next day I could be on. I get home around 11:30 on your clock, does that work out?
    ArchPhantom
    ArchPhantom
    Sure thing, that's perfect. Thursday it is then :]
    Tressed
    Tressed
    Oh hey, saw you left me a message on Showdown. I usually just go afk, so yeah. I'm officially back now though.
    It took me a while to realize you're BlackLight.

Fuck, what's with everyone changing their names? We've had Lavos Spawn -> Lavo$ -> whatever he has now, Ohioisonfire -> Recreant, LucaroarkZ -> Adamant Zoroark - shit wait that's me, guess it's time to stop calling the kettle black
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    Stfu it's awesome; the axe is a sword, the dress is a cloak, and look at my name for about 13 seconds and you'll probably figure it out.
    Tressed
    Tressed
    ;_; I suck at word puzzles, give me a math question
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    It's not even a puzzle lol.
    What's your profile pic from?
    Tressed
    Tressed
    It's Nui Harime from Kill la Kill. Been looking to replace it, actually, but haven't found anything avatar worthy yet.
    Hey bro I'm playing you for SPL farm, when can we play
    Tressed
    Tressed
    Just got word that I have a shift until 10 tomorrow, and it could be another half hour until I get home afterwards. Does 8/11 out for you, or should we set up for Sunday?
    leremyju
    8/11 is fine see on smog tours tomorrow
    leremyju
    online rite now
    (ii) In all honesty, there's no real significant reason except the extra power in Hidden Power Ice. Icy Wind is definitely viable as it slows down the opposing Pokemon and allows for other teammates to deal with the threat.
    Tressed
    Tressed
    Huh, wouldn't have thought that the power difference would have been significant. Cool.
    (i) HP Ice has a 62% chance of 2HKOing Latios after Stealth Rock, while Icy Wind needs two max damage rolls to achieve the same goal. HP Ice also guarantees an OHKO on Mega Sceptile while Icy Wind needs Stealth Rock.
    Are you Black Light Attack? or just Black Light?
    Tressed
    Tressed
    Just BlackLight. Iirc Blacklightattack has his own profile on here somewhere.
    Beta.
    Beta.
    ahh, I see. Welp, either way :]
    What anime is your Sig from?
    Tressed
    Tressed
    I have no idea, I just found it on Imgur and thought it was awesome :D
    Instead of scarfed Magikarp for your bottom of the ladder conquest, use a scarfed electrode with self destruct. And name it HERE COMES THE. Someone had that in a 1v1 battle and it just made my day.
    Ummm. Are you arguing or agreeing with me in the Greninja thread? lol
    Tressed
    Tressed
    I would say neither, actually. I was just sort of following the train of thought. Not particularly smooth, eh?
    Sorry about the confusion, I think I'm getting tired and I've stopped making sense.
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Haha, no problem. I basically implied that if you're gonna use Greninja, you should be using max Speed and SpA, since 12 extra defense or attack points isn't exactly making a difference.
    Tressed
    Tressed
    Okay, feeling slightly less dumb now that I know we run the same set. 252/252/4 for life.
    My god, I actually showed up again.
    VCrowe
    VCrowe
    HE HAS RETURNED FROM THE DEPTHES OF HELL TO WRECK HAVOC ON SMOGON!
    VCrowe
    VCrowe
    Sorry, I was bored.
    Most people don't realize there is a point scaling system in tf2 for destroying teleports. Destroying 1 gets you 1 point, destroying 2 gets you 2 more, but destroying every single one and making an engineer rage quit makes you extreme kredit to team and instantly awards you 1000 points and bans the other team from the server
  • Loading…
  • Loading…