Smogon Forums

byee
byee
Hey, I am open all day tomorrow, and during the day on Saturday, when do you want to battle?
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
does today count as tomorrow? due to time zones i'm unsure, it was 3am for me when you posted, and for me tomorrow is saturday which is why i'm confused. i'm open to battle tomorrow before 5 EST and all day sunday.
byee
byee
I meant today, on Friday I'm open all day. Because I said tomorrow and Saturday.
byee
byee
Oh and I'm unavailable on Sunday.
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
damn. i'm available all day sunday. i'm available tomorrow (saturday) until 5 pm est
byee
byee
can yopu battle now?
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
damn i couldve. now its too close to my work. we'll make it happen monday if we can, i'll be on from 5pm until i go to sleep
byee
byee
We CANT wait till monday, because the deadline is sunday night
byee
byee
so if you can battle right now that would be nice, since you said you are available till 5 and that is over an hour away
byee
byee
I mean not to sound rude, but if you say "i'm available today until i work at 5 pm" please hold up your side of the bargin, because i don't want to be kicked out of farm for reasons out of my control
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
the reason i can't fight now is because i'm getting ready for work and have to walk today as i don't have a ride. i'm leaving in 5 mins. we could battle tonight when i'm out (11 pm), or anytime sunday. can you not fit time at all on sunday?
byee
byee
I can't but I can stay up extra late tonight to battle you. just to clarify you mean 11 your time, right?
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
yeah i did. also if at all possible i could get up super early. i don't wanna get kicked out either or fuck you. if you can find time at any point from now until the deadline let me know.
byee
byee
sorry i was gone all night and i got time confused, sunday i am available until 7:30 your time
byee
byee
7:30pm to clarify
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
perfect. i'll let you know when i can battle today :)
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
anywhere from 5-730 pm my time, i will be on and refreshing roughly every 5-15 minutes to make sure we get the match
byee
byee
Alright, sounds good. I am having internet problems right now, and I will try to fix it asap. If I can't then I'll go to an Internet cafe or something.
byee
byee
nevermind, figured it out. will be able to battle whenever. I'll be on pokemon showdown in the ubers room with the name "goomynator". ready whenever you are.
trillyntruly
trillyntruly
i'm on, you aren't in there currently.