rufus drumknott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I just wanted to say thanks again for the parents since after a couple of mistakes in checking the HP spreads (led to a timid HP Grass and a Modest HP Electric Eevee) I finally got a usable HP Ground one but with the 30/31/31/30/30/odd spread. I'll keep going for a better HP Ground and also an HP Fire spread.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    mostthe3rd and Buckert give out Dittos :) Most is one of the nicest people on the forums and he'll give you a Ditto or two for free if you ask. I have a hex 30 Ditto from .com that is fully redis so I can let you clone it for future HP projects too if you like.
    PhoenixClaw
    PhoenixClaw
    Cool, I'll definitely remember that. I don't need a ditto now but when I do I might just ask to clone the hex 30 one you have. Thanks :D
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Sure, any time ^^ The hex 30 is another one of .com's Pokes that he encourages people to redis for free.
    Im cool with that. thats the method where I hatch the eggs but dont save, then battle right?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Position - Name - Nature - Ability - Spread - SV
    1 - Gastly (M) - Timid - Levitate - 31.05.31.31.31.31 {2826}
    2 - Gastly (M) - Timid - Levitate - 31.06.31.31.31.31 {2634}
    3 - Talonflame (F) - Impish - Flame Body - 23.29.15.23.06.21 {1335}
    4 - Rayquaza - Jolly - Air Lock - 31.31.31.18.29.31 {3973}
    5 - Kyogre - Timid - Drizzle - 31.31.31.30.30.31 {4083}
    6 - Groudon - Jolly - Drought - 31.31.31.00.31.31 {0760}
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Thank you so much man! wow the wifi forum is pretty cool, I need to hang around there more often now =)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    No problem, feel free to ask me for a check if you ever need it and you see me online. You should, I think we're a pretty cool bunch too <3
    It would be really great if you helped me check the 3 eggs. What would you need from me?

PS: The eggs are on my X if that matters, but I could trade them over to my OR.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Position - Name - Nature - Ability - Spread - SV
    1 - Eevee (M) - Modest - Anticipation - 31.29.31.30.30.31 {0966}
    2 - Eevee (M) - Modest - Anticipation - 31.07.31.30.30.31 {0247}
    3 - Eevee (M) - Modest - Anticipation - 31.03.31.30.30.31 {0191}
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Thank you very much for everything. ^^
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    np good luck getting matches :)
    Hello there. :)

I've got your requested Poliwag ready. Are you sure the IV's don't matter?

... I just realised I still need to think of a nickname for Togepi. Will start thinking now. :')
    LadyBee
    LadyBee
    Maybe I just have been extremely Lucky with Pokebank then. :/

If you're willing to go through this proces, sure. I'll trade you a spitback Poliwag as junkmon.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thanks for the trade, sorry again for the trouble.
    LadyBee
    LadyBee
    Thanks a lot for the Togepi, with all this trouble to get him nicknamed. I really enjoyed this, I might post in your tread again after my exams. I really liked the breeding.

Again, thanks a lot!
    I'm sorry for posting. U_U
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    If you're interested in breeding Pokemon before you go, why don't you look for stuff in other people's shops? Lots of people have many more shiny Pokemon than I do.
    HailCharles
    HailCharles
    You have 'mons in cool balls O_O
    And I find your requests understandable.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Ah well, lots of people have those. Some people might be less generous with their stuff, I grant you, but when I first came here, some people who are now my friends would give me shinies or legendaries for breeding projects, just like the ones I ask from you. So don't be shy, just ask someone if you ever see something you like from them.
    Closing my thread for a while so I can concentrate on SRing Cresselia.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Meh I made the right decision in doing this. My current mental state is too fragile to be dealing with other people right now.
    Hi! Would you be interested in Male HP Ice Zorua in a Luxury ball?
    HailCharles
    HailCharles
    Oh! Forgot to mention that I'd like the Pidgey to be in a Level Ball, or whatever looks aesthetically pleasing to you :D
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I think I can find something to do for you in return :) Can you fill in the form for the Pidgey and post on my thread please? It makes it easier for me to keep track of stuff, I'll answer you there.
    HailCharles
    HailCharles
    Sure! Thanks so much! :D
    CMT for the nickname diglett and shinx :) ?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Just got Pidove hatched - thanks for him btw, I've been meaning to get a shiny male Pidove, was just looking for the right ball. Haven't hatched the Zubat yet because I find it weird that the hatcher is begging to clone hatches lol. What are the redis rights on them btw? Don't plan on distributing Pidove but I might Zubat, depending.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    It's all your
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Alright, thanks :) And my Pokes are fully redis too ofc, in case you ever wanted to do that.
    Eevee egg flair!
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I used to think it was really impressive when people had egg flairs, but then I filled out my own reference and I had almost 20 off the bat so now I'm like 'Meh y'all aren't all that'.
    Not sure if you still need it but, I'll have the pastebin ready for you soon
    I've been quite busy lately. >.<
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Yes, I'd really appreciate it, thank you! I'm sure I won't be the only one who'll make use of it too. Take your time, no rush :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…