when you could play? i'm gmt-2
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    Well, actually i can't BUT i can try.
    How about saturday night (your time)?
    Maybe 8pm~9pm yout time on saturday?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    this works perfectly, i'll be online ready to play .
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    whenever you get on im on Smogtours as BLINGAS, just chall/pm me
    hi we're paired for first blood tour. i'm gmt+ 5.30 and can play mostly on my evenings, and whole of sunday. when can you play?
    Hey, Friend,

we are matched for the Firebot Smash tourney. I'm EST (GMT -5) and am available any day the rest of this week before 8 am my time or after 7:30pm.

I should be available saturday after 5pm my time, and anytime Sunday.

Will one of these times work for you? Please reply and let me know so that I can plan accordingly.

Thank you!
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    I'm open whenever, I'm on IRC as Tanner usually all the time. I'll be away this sunday though.
    Zracknel
    Zracknel
    Going to try to find you tonight on irc around 7pm EST, but won't stay long if I don't see you.

Idk how late you are around, but I will also probably be on between 1am and 3am EST if 7pm is no good.
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    i'll be on for the rest of the night.
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
    ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
    ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
    ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
    ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄ ░▌
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
    ░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
    ░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
    ░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
    ░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████
    Hey, when do you want to play for the smash tournament? You can pick the time, I have no preference.
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    i dont have any preference either so just hit me up on irc as Tanner or i'll try and find you.
    Hi, we are paired from "The Equal Opportunity Tournament". I'm GMT +2 (considering Summer Time) and I could play next week from 8.30 pm my time.
    im gmt -9 late evening/early morning works best cuz vaca
    just vming to set up a time r1 dude hasnt responded anyway
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    im -8 so we shouldn't have problems, i'm on irc as Tanner if you're ever on and want to play.
    hey we're matched up for the uu open. I'm GMT+10 and Saturday or Tuesday is the best days for me to play.
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    aight im -8 but I'm sure they're will be a time when we're both on. My sleep schedule is kinda fucked up right now so I dont have any definite times I'll be on. If you can find me on irc as tanner i'll probably be ready to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…