BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to fight for the level 1 tour? Im GMT -6 and can fight basically whenever this week, my afternoons or evenings are preferred though
    Btw: saying kill yourself doesn't make you sound edgy or cool, it just makes you sound like another elitist(smogon has enough of those as is!).
    BKC
    BKC
    end your life
    trc
    ;]
    Honus
    Honus
    ok but why lol
    Hey your name is back to normal
    BKC
    BKC
    I legit didn't notice till you said that. Praise Satan
    Colored Sands is unbelievable man
    BKC
    BKC
    There's no excuse for being sloppy after the eleventh solo. You're in a technical death rock band and such a little demand is too much? Marshall Mathers of Cannibal Corpse would be ashamed
    termi
    termi
    True, but at least the rest of the album is amazing. Can't say the same for their debut, Justice for All. God, can you believe that Robert plant of acdc would fuck up a didgeridoo solo this much? And don't get me started on whatever the fuck they were doing when they did that 4 hour long done track as the final track
    BKC
    BKC
    Could not agree more. At least lead trombonist varg vikernes was able to introduce a beautiful melody around 2 hours in, shame it only lasted approximately .44 seconds. I expect big things from their collaboration with black metal legends run the jewels
    Hey we're paired up for ocl week 3.

i'm GMT+11. lmk what's good for you or i'll try and catch you on smogtours.

Cheers.
    daftmau5
    daftmau5
    Sounds good - let's try tomorrow. I think your evenings are my late mornings to afternoons which is cool for me.

I'm usually in the OU room on main so shoot me a message there if i'm not on smogtours.
    daftmau5
    daftmau5
    Yo, i'm online if you're good to go.
    BKC
    BKC
    Hey I'll be home soon
    [00:29] Jirachee I apologize, BKC.
    [00:29] Jirachee you are the slayer to my metallica/megadeth/anthrax.
    BKC
    BKC
    damn i saw it Literally right before i got off. ily2 <3
    think obscura is just about my favourite metal album now so thanks again for turning me onto that shit, I don't even know how other metal bands can take themselves seriously when gorguts exists.
    BKC
    BKC
    cogitabundus...
    termi
    termi
    STILLNESS OF THE MIND
    Bloodlustfully Praising Satan's Unholy Almightiness in the Woods at Midnight
    Kurona
    Kurona
    You sound like my kind of guy.
    BKC
    BKC
    Care to join me for some Gazing at the Blasphemous Moon While Perched atop a Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Forsaken Crest of the Northern Mountain?
    Kurona
    Kurona
    Awww, you're so sweet <3
    I'm listening to Symbolic by Death rn and enjoying it. A-am I trve kvlt yet???
    BKC
    BKC
    not till you listen to leprosy
    yo bkc, we're paired for first blood, call me when you are available (GMT +1)
    BKC
    BKC
    hi weekend would be best
    Soldier
    Soldier
    okay, i am awlways in room french / ou
    can u find me a download link for impaled northern moonforest, all the shit i find doesnt work and i really want to listen to this
    Lavos
    wtf you havent listened??? you are totally vngrim
    BKC
    BKC
    Yeah but I'm a sick necrobobsledder
    Lavos
    i mastvrbated on yovr inverted bobsled tracks
    ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ LE MOUSE ARMY, REPOST IF YOU ARE PART OF LE MOUSE ARMY
    when can you play for metronome tour ? can you play friday ? i'm GMT + 1 and available a lot if you tell me an hour
    BKC
    BKC
    friday as in tomorrow? probably, idk when but afternoon most likely
    majaspic22
    if you're still on now let's play, i'm on french room atm
    BKC
    BKC
    ok
    ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ ─────▄████▀█▄ LE MOUSE ARMY, REPOST IF YOU ARE PART OF LE MOUSE ARMY
    BKC
    BKC
    Read that as modest mouse army and almost had a heart attack
    termi
    termi
    tbh I am part of the modest mouse army :^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…