Enki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i finished the larvesta gp if you want to implement Obvious Power's QC so I can drop my check
    Enki
    Enki
    perfect, gimme 1 sec
    Enki
    Enki
    ok, it is ready now!
    now i know why you are the spirit of tutankamon
    but what is your profile picture
    Enki
    Enki
    :]]] the profile picture is Rudobon from Bleach
    Can you give me a pretty in depth schedule of hours you can be on to play our farm league battle? Im going to have very very limited wifi for 2 weeks and need to know when to head to the "wifi hub equivalent" (which is a resteraunt) to battle. I'll be GMT -4.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Im going to try and make SPL cast 9 am est tomorrow. Can play you then.
    Enki
    Enki
    ok, sorry man, I was afk when you wrote me on IRC.
    See you tomorrow
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Np bro cya 2moro
    i really appreciate the follow [:
    Enki
    Enki
    Well, you post useful competitive discussions and you follow Tokyo Ghoul, I kinda had to x)
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    [:
    Let me know if you need any help with your two Doubles analyses. They're close to getting their last QC check :)
    Enki
    Enki
    Yeah, I am a bit busy with exams, but we can meet today on IRC. You'll found me on Doubles channel ;)
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    i can come on online now if you're free for a bit. it's 10pm here in australia
    Enki
    Enki
    Perfect, I am on
    thanks for starting the first post [:
    Enki
    Enki
    Haha, no problem, I like this kind of discussions!
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    respect
    Hey man, only on irc on my phone lately so I don't get your pms immediately, can't help you until at least monday because I'm on break, if you still want
    Enki
    Enki
    no problem man :)
    Just out of curiosity, are you still planning on running the OU Teambuilding thread?
    Enki
    Enki
    I am a bit busy rn, and the OP reached 65K, I couldn't add anything more. I am sorry. If you want to take it, go ahead.
    damn jus saw the post u tagged me in. glad ppl still remember the original diggersir team. the italian friends who had access to the team actually did indeed modify that into zone > sharp(gene) and azu > ninja doe.
    how did u know about that shit from feb lol
    Enki
    Enki
    HEHEHEH that was a wonderful team bro :]
    Italian version is a gay one ;]
    You said you'd update the teambuilding thread "soon" on the 8th, so when can we expect an update? I'm not trying to rush you, I'm merely curious.
    Enki
    Enki
    yes, now I've only a cellphone you should wait some days, after that maybe my computer will return back :o
    hey dude, i'm sorry if it feels like i'm trying to shut you down with the analyses, i'm just trying to help you out :x
    Enki
    Enki
    Nah man... I am new in C&C works, sorry for mine errors xD
    You won the tutee tourney, good job :)
    Enki
    Enki
    Delkoooooooooooooooooooooo <33333333333333
    O_K, Enki, I'm going to be online and ready virtually all the time in the next 12 hours. It's down to you to show up. As I posted on your wall, you know where to find me.
    Enki
    Enki
    You have a terrible gmt for me... I really can play since 1/2 PM gmt +3
    Enki
    Enki
    I contacted you some min ago.. You didn't answer.. Sorfy but i couldn't stay more... I'll play tomorrow in my times
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    ugh you chose JUST the wrong time, i was doing some gardenwork ._.
    Hey man, we're in the finals of the tutee tournament :) I'm MST (GMT - 7) and you can find me on Mibbit (#ubers, #cdn, #doubles) or PS! (Ubers, The Studio, Doubles, IDM).
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    Hey man I need you to be way more active than you're being. Can you send me some times you'll be available to play? Unless you reply with some ways for us to get the match done, I'm going to call activity.
    Enki
    Enki
    I can play tomorrow since 1/2 PM... Hoping to play :)
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    O_K, Enki, I'm going to be online and ready virtually all the time in the next 12 hours. It's down to you to show up. As I posted on your wall, you know where to find me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…