edit 3.1: evolution sux

edit 4: tfw u quit over a firebot thread

edit 5: lol
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    got em
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    this kid actually quit over a fucking firebot thread. L O L.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    this dude is like 40
    "But at the same time, he's going to be 68 when his son graduates." bruh how do u even have a kid at 50

edit: was he some sorta cradle robber
    mattj
    mattj
    His wife was 40. Dudes can spermitup their entire lives.
    Stratos
    well yeah thats what i meant i was just assuming that his wife would be his age, guess not quite. Still 40 is late.
    your dad sucked at e3
    mattj
    mattj
    lol
    mattj
    mattj
    I wish they would have given me a heads up before removing my badge so I could have picked a better message to be stuck with.
    hello mattj, hope your family is doing well
    mattj
    mattj
    Thanks. Yeah we're doing good. Getting ready for summer stuff, camping, float trips, Pokemon National Championship, etc. Kids are fun!
    heyyyyyyyyy how are you? i just returned a few months ago and never said hi until now ;~;
    dr00
    dr00
    Haha right on.
    I live in nz now, so our next holiday is the queens birthday lol (it's in about a week I think?)
    Where are you going?
    mattj
    mattj
    I'm taking my daughter, my brother in law, and my nephew to Meramec State Park. We'll camp by the river, hike, maybe take the cave tour, and float on the river on my raft the next day. :)
    dr00
    dr00
    That sounds super awesome lol. Maybe I can convince the people here it's ok if I take the weekend off cos I'm American ;P

We will be getting a huge break between semesters though (like six weeks cos I won't have exams), so I'll have loads time then :D
    Have fun!
    Matt you beast... congrats on the Missouri regional! Now I don't feel as bad that you rocked me a couple times on the ladders recently :)
    Wow, this site looks very different since the last time I was here, looks neat!
    Anyway, how have you been lately? I assume you've been enjoying x/y.
    mattj
    mattj
    Sure am buddy! I'm on a bit of a break from Y because I've got a Regional Sunday, which this one will still be on B2/W2 because its happens to be too close to XY's release.

How are you and the family doing?
    OH MY FUCK TELL ME YOU NAMED YOUR SON LINK AND THERE'S NOT A DOG HIDING IN THAT PICTURE
    YOU GLORIOUS MOTHERFUCKER
    I love you
    mattj
    mattj
    Lincoln "Link" Anthony Carter
    VKCA
    VKCA
    aww copout
    shoulda made that shit offish (BAN ME PLEASE), get some birth certificates up in this bitch
    Is it me or you were having a "dat ass" moment there at the swings?
    Reactions: mattj
    mattj
    mattj
    lol
    mattj
    mattj
    More of a "man it's 7PM and I worked all day" kind of moment.
    X5Dragon
    X5Dragon
    Aha so it's the other kind of that ass look ;)
    Were you at Summer Games Done Quick 2013? During the Zelda 2 run someone is wearing your shirt and looking like you.
    Reactions: mattj
    mattj
    mattj
    Ha! Nah, that wasn't me.
    lol you like a lot of stuff. The forums now feel like social networking site like facebook & Twitter with some of these changes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…