RufflesPro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i only liked your comment because of your avatar.
    plus, you dont run Fiery Dance, disappointed.
    RufflesPro
    RufflesPro
    lol thanks
    and fire blast is better since it gets the immediate KO on Scarf Lando at +1. It's just me though
    We are Farm League opponents, I'm GMT -5, you can find me in the OverUsed room on PS. let me know when is the best time to fight for you
    RufflesPro
    RufflesPro
    Tomorrow and wednesday are perfect, though usually on Tuesdays I'm a bit late so my be 5:30 but that's about it.
    Ragnarock
    that's fine, we'll try to meet then
    RufflesPro
    RufflesPro
    I'm on (gonna be on ps even though idle, but will get a notif)
    There's an extra slash in between Moves and Set Details in the Magnet Rise set of your OU Scarf + Air Balloon Magnezone analysis.
    Ok I am Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8 iirc). Lemme know when you can fight for ORAS UU tourney, :)
    RufflesPro
    RufflesPro
    I'm mountain time (GMT -7 iirc)
    I can fight tomorrow or later today (7-8 my time)
    Please actively pursue checks on Sandslash, its been sitting for way to long. Its on you to go and get checks from GP members, you can do this by posting on GP members walls and asking nicely for checks.
    fite
    xy uu tour
    gmt-4
    weekends / weekday afternoons and evenings
    can be found on irc, here, smogtours, etc.
    tell me when/where/etc. so we can fite
    RufflesPro
    RufflesPro
    I'm on now, I'm gmt -7 (Mountain time) weekends all day weedays afternoon and evenings. Can be found here and on ps

professional2341 is the alt
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    will look for you in near future
    (replying here to not clutter the thread)

No, I am not on the GP team so my check doesn't count for 1/2. Regarding the change you mentioned, I actually don't remember what I was thinking there and it is mostly a lateral change, so keep it as is.
    hey yo, changes are being made based on everything proposed in the viability rankings thread. 'agreed upon' rankings have no bearing. just intelligent arguments.
    RufflesPro
    RufflesPro
    True, but, while many intelligent arguments have been made, they can be simply ignored, and anyone can claim an intelligent argument, don't people decide if it is or not? I can't just propose something and then put it up without anybody agreeing. At least an OU mod should agree.
    Jukain
    Jukain
    There is a group of knowledgeable battlers considering EVERY proposed change that has intelligent back-up.
    Its bo3 and we have only played 1 game i forgot? we can play now or later
    RufflesPro
    RufflesPro
    so it's best out of 3?
    If so then same time tomorrow.
    Do you mind if I change my team/use a different?
    when do you want to play for OST? im gmt -5 and play like 5pm-10pm my time on weekdays or anytime on weekends
    RufflesPro
    RufflesPro
    I'm free on weekdays 6pm-10 pm
    On Weekends: 7am - 11 Pm

Gmt -7

Also it's XY OU on showdown right?
    Great post on Aerodactyl there man! Glad to see ya helped prove even more why he is more than people have given him credit for.
    Man, I really love your dedication to Aegislash.
    I am hoping you have those in-game, because that means you're really dedicated (if they are not in game, it's not a big deal anyway).

I just wanted to let you know that I find having 4 different sets for Aegislash, most of which seem to have their specific niche, is exactly the Smogon mentality. Keep it up.
    RufflesPro
    RufflesPro
    Ofc I have them in-game.
    And thank you :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…