a0161613
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, i read your post in the SQSA thread. I'm interested in helping you out. Do you want me to look through your thread so i know what breedables you already have?
    Hey there. I wanted to let you know that I've locked into this TMBM spread:
    12.5% female, HA, Brave Nature (w/o Everstone) f.22.f.f.f.f where f = father, TSV: 1461 with MM and SC.
    So yeah, I've got a flawless special spread with your TSV. Would you mind hatching a few eggs for me? I can breed a few eggs for you to hatch shiny on your game too, if you like.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Actually, I'm sorry to do this, but is it okay if we put off doing this for a week or two? I really want to take part in the LC BS tournament and I want to focus on breeding that for a while since this hatch will potentially take up quite some time. If there's some stuff you wanted from me/for me to give you as an egg or two I can still do that now though.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    No don't worry. That's perfect for me because I want to do the same.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thank you for understanding. Good luck in the competition :)
    Hey I was looking at your thread and I was wondering if you wanted some spitbacks I have tons :p
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Hey, I forgot all about this, let me know if you're still interested?
    Death Blade99
    Death Blade99
    hey i still have your spitbacks but i've been extremely busy so around the 26th of this month would be great
    a0161613
    a0161613
    No probs, it should be ok!
    stupid question but you soft reset my charizard when should I pick it upXD Also I have another code if you wanna soft reset another one.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    That would be awesome. I was definitely planning on coming back to you at some point for some stuff but life is kicking my ass at the moment.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I know how that feels its one thing to have one bad week but having two in a row is to much. I however am going to have a very relaxing day so I am mostly going to be working on my black 2 rom and I already injected a wonder card so I just need to progress far enough into the game to start rng abusing.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Great to know also I was able to help:)
    let me know I guess when I should pm you the code. Would it be to much trouble for you to soft reset the charizard. You can keep a full redis copy.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    To be honest the timid one was better but I'm still grateful anything you want for payment? Also I have another charizard code if you have the willingness to soft reset another one. Thank you:)
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I know, the timid one was good. No, I don't want anything yet but I'm planning on putting together a thread soon. May come to you after that.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Of course dude that is totally fine:)
    Hello, thanks for the help! Let's talk here so we don't clog the thread up. I need super power and knock off for my tornadus, and hyper voice and heal bell for sylveon.
    What would you like in return? I'd be giving you the compensation from my X version, but my pokes for tutoring are on my oras. Hope that's not an issue!
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Online and ready when you are :)
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I forgot that you're avatar would change. Trying to start a trade now but it's not going through.
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Lemme try to start the trade. Dunno why it's not going through
    If you want you can steal my triples team!

The one that got me to 1600 was: Choice Scarf Braviary / Life Orb Clawitzer / Mega Kangaskhan / Friend Guard Clefairy / Hitmontop / Heatran

It's a team that needs refining for sure, but hey is better than no team :P
    a0161613
    a0161613
    That would be awesome! I'll definitely try it as it shouldn't take much breeding either. Thanks.
    Ok, sorry for the (million-year) wait. Your Karrablast spitback is ready! :D Tell me when you're available to trade so we can arrange matters!
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Thank you. I meant to mention, I've got a Wailmer if you interested. With HA & female. Would you be interested in that if I can get a female spitback?
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    I'd be interested, but I've been wanting to take a break from breeding so I'll have to say no on that offer for now. I also have other pending trades that I must take care of. Thanks for the offer, anyways.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    No problems. The offer will always be there.
    Hey buddy what you just said...was honestly the best thing I have heard today..sadly it has become more of a pain to just do the right thing...I have personal reasons for wanting to help all the time and I am happy to know that one person understands that a little..thanks:)
    a0161613
    a0161613
    It's ok. I can see what you're trying to do. I appreciate it because I remember what this place was like at the height of pokecheck in gen v.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thanks I'm gonna take a shower but I think I found a way to get the shiny arceus from reddit
    Hey man, two of my Pokémon match your TSV of 1461. Could you hatch them for me? :D
    a0161613
    a0161613
    This is what I get for not having the Hatching O Power. Sorry this took so long. Coming back on to trade back.
    Thomaz
    No, it's my fault, I should've been nicer lol. But thanks though! <3
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Happy to help.
    Hey, can I get my TM pokes now?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Hey there, any chance you have a smeargle designed for catching Groudon?I asked Steele to train one for me but he lost his net, so he will take some time, I did Staraptor myself, but will need help on the smear, any chance you have it?
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I have both of them but ones been levelled excessively as I used it to get Zygarde. I could breed you another or loan the other one. Its still mid 40s. I'll need it back for Kyogre but youre free to it in the meantime
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Actually, it seems I need to go for Ray first, I have the Sableye needed for Ray done, I can use another smeargle from my boxes for Ray no problem
    100% female species don't use the same spreads as gendered pokes. I'm not 100% certain but I'm fairly sure ot will be the same spread as an ungendered poke
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Thank you very much.!To be honest, I'm driving myself round the twist as it's not going my way so I lose nothing by trying it.
    hey can i add you as a friend? they said me you have explosion-scarf thyphlosion and entei as AI in the multi battle maison, and i need at least one of theme to team up with my charizard y
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Of course. I'll add you later.
    I still owe you a credit keep that in mind I have a few good resets from ORAS as soon as I get a good cobalion I will update my thread with new stuff.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Hey, yes I'll keep an eye on the updates for sure. I've not forgotten!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    alright if my resets interest you I can give you two for that credit I guess if I can get them cloned which seems reasonable.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Sounds awesome!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…