Googly
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, you've been subbed in for the DPP UU tour. I'm your opponent! :] When are you free? I am EST and can play mostly any time in the next two days or late morning/early afternoon Monday and Tuesday.
    Khaytra
    Khaytra
    That actually makes it a lot easier to think of when you are :P I'll try to be online after 1pm your time since you request afternoon/night. I'll probably be around until 6pm, so any time in that area should work :]
    Googly
    Googly
    Haha timezones e.e
    Was on a bit yesterday but guess it was too late. I'm free for the rest of the day, so when you're ready let me know :]
    Khaytra
    Khaytra
    I'm around now! I'll be in the NU room on the main server :]
    Hey dude, we are paired for the Farm League when r u available for battle ? I'm GMT +1
    Googly
    Googly
    gg man! Was hoping you weren't scarf Hoopa or that would've been the end for me lol
    k3nan
    k3nan
    It's an AV Hoopa, i pried for a Volca without Bug Buzz haha !
    I really appreciated this game, u can send me a chall when you want bro
    Googly
    Googly
    Ah I really like AV Hoopa haha. Yeah it was real close, lots of mindgames with those scarf landos lol. Thanks man, same here, I'm up for a battle any time :]
    The Highlander Tour when? (gmt +1)
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah, he posted. I'll be online later, same time as before.
    BK
    ok , if u want u can find me on from 4-5 hours by now
    Googly
    Googly
    I was asleep then, but I'm on PS now as LT4X Googly
    Hi, we're paired in the farm league for DPP
    I'm GMT +3 and can play on every evening and during the entire today's night (as in, now and for ~10 hours after, by sleep schedule is messed up)
    Any of those times good for you?
    When do you want to play for the No Excuses Tour. I am gmt -5 and I am free tuesday, wednesday, friday, and the weekend.
    hey we paired for the balanced hackmons tour, when can you play? i'm gmt +1 and i can usually play at 3 pm
    Googly
    Googly
    Ok I'm in the Overused room as Mudkip Slayer when you're ready
    fran17
    fran17
    sorry but i'm really busy rn and i can't play at that time, take the win
    Googly
    Googly
    Alright. Sorry we didn't get to play, and thanks
    Can u play at 4pm wendsday ur time which would be 9pm Tuesday my time I'm gmt-6 if that doesn't work just tell me when your most available and I'll pick a time
    Googly
    Googly
    That doesn't work so well for me I'm afraid. I can really only either battle today or on Thursday. Any time after 2pm is fine with me.
    taxi driver
    taxi driver
    can you battle right now then
    Googly
    Googly
    Sure haha. I'll meet you on Smog Tours as Mudkip Slayer
    when fite for ou release, i'm gmt -5 and prefer evenings/nights during the later part of the week
    Hey, are you ready? I'll be on smogtours
    Mack Bus
    Wait, ignore that. I thought today was Thursday lol.
    Mack Bus
    Alright, now i'm on smogtours haha
    Googly
    Googly
    Lol okay haha I'll be there shortly
    hey when can you fight for farm league? Im gmt -5 and can fite 4pm-11 pm my time
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm GMT +13. Are you free on the weekend? That's probably when I'll have the most spare time.
    Double01
    ya the weekend sounds good
    Double01
    Hey i'll be on most of today and tomorrow. You can find me on #rarelyused on IRC or double01 on smogtours
    hey, i'm on showdown. can you battle now?
    Googly
    Googly
    Sorry, I was held up :s
    I can battle now though. Otherwise tomorrow shouldn't be a problem for me. Sorry again D:
    Rain.
    Rain.
    i am on as fresh two death
    Hey sorry i totally forgot about this tournament i thought i was out. I could play right before the deadline but rhink its like 5am your time so its yours, my bad
    Googly
    Googly
    Well, until they post the next round I guess there's still a chance to battle lol. Meesage me when you're free xP
    yo when do you wanna play for oras ou release? im gmt+1
    Googly
    Googly
    Next like 9 hours or so I'm pretty much free. The later the better though, so is noon okay for you?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    im on right now in smogtours as bellossom's dance if u wanna do it
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah I can battle now. I'm on as Mudkip Slayer
    there are no more subs so if you dont hear back from your opp by the 15th, you can move on.
    Googly
    Googly
    Gotcha, thanks ^^
    I guess we have to play today. I'm available during the whole day.
    Googly
    Googly
    If you can, I can play in like an hour?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…