Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dont think i dont see ur fb comment about smog in a nutshell
    Layell
    Layell
    It's true though.
    Layell
    Layell
    heck I didn't even have to post the LN horse.
    wow rude you forgot the most important events of 2014: me gone and me back!
    The spreadsheet really does a terrible job explaining what's wrong with Arceus. :(
    I've fixed a bunch of the spots and the white edges, but I was wondering if you had something more.
    Layell
    Layell
    It's mostly because it was the first one I did due to needing the alt colours. Changing the palette would cause some sneaky changes here and there. Try making another forme to see what I mean.
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    http://puu.sh/enrgt
    I mean it messed up in some places, but it wasn't too bad. I removed most those sneaky spots when I sorted out the base form, so this shouldn't be too bad then.
    Layell! Get me both past gen backgrounds, past gen substitute sprites, and past gen main moves sprites (like surf for gen 1), PLEASE!
    Layell
    Layell
    I'll be working on the past gen backgrounds primarily 1/2 (gen 3 can handle colour).

Our main thing is fx folder is public use so I need to go and make my own stuff, instead of just copying willy nilly. I've made some progress with gen 1/2 back, and that will be first priority.

Moves will be fun I'll see about us making a few. Give me an idea of what you'd want.
    I was looking through the sprite thread and I noticed several sprites (deo-d, mega-manectric) are back to how they were months ago before I fixed them, what's the deal with that?
    Layell
    Layell
    renders are doing that again??? That happened before and I have no idea why. Let me update everything and then I will see if it isn't updated.
    Sorry to disturb you but I just stared for five minutes at the two terrakion sprites in the IS nomination thread and I don't see a difference at all, please help me not go mad
    Layell
    Layell
    well you aren't the first one, read again.
    I agree with you on the comics, I don't get why the writer is allowed to magic up villains and conflict that's never been talked about and mess around with technology timelines and shit for a story that nobody's ever heard about.
    Layell
    Layell
    All we needed was Zuko's mom story, Republic CIty was nice too but was not completely necessary. Last I checked they were still going I stopped caring really.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    What the hell is general old iron? Why does this plot line exist?
    Layell
    Layell
    I didn't even know of this, wow. Glad I did not read Rift.
    KSS ultra > KSS???
    Layell
    Layell
    I didn't see when you posted but: Yeah it's better but good luck getting a co-op game of that going. Now that it's on Wii U VC KSS is better bang for buck.
    your movie night is the same date/time as the spl auction. not sure how much that will influence turnout
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Thanks Stellar. My fault as I planned the date. How many of those folks do you suppose would be interested in the movie night? I don't think many, but we're able to change it to the day after.
    Stellar
    Stellar
    I doubt there's much crossover between spriters and spl players, so you should be fine. I just thought you should know about the overlap
    stop making out with pom and fix groudon's sprite imo
    Layell
    Layell
    the heck is even wrong with it???
    Layell
    Layell
    ALSO I MAKE NO PROMISES
    Layell
    Layell
    ON THAT OTHER PART
    Just wanted to say how fuckin sweet the BW sprites look, especially the megas. Didn't know where else to post saying nice job!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…