Lasagne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I said I'll manage in case you miss it in the thread. When do I need to pick team name, etc by?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    basically just before the auction happens, which is most likely in 1-2 weeks. No time pressure
    Bughouse
    When do you wanna play for dubs seasonnal? I'm GMT +1.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    fsr i thought i asked for after sunday's tour lol
    uhh i'll try to be as available as possible tmrw, will be on irc and smogtours :/
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    tomorrow's monday for me and i have school, so i wont be able to get on, which is why i wanted to get it done this weekend :(
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Hmmm ok. Well tbh it was past 2h30 am when you pmd me, hence the too late answer. Anyway, if you have some minutes to play today, ill be there, if not whatever. Timezone suc'ed :(
    Hey, we are opponents for the Official LC Tournament. My time zone is GMT -5 (EST) and I usually hang out in the LC Room on PS!. When do you want to play?
    HanPyol
    HanPyol
    Give me a time for a match tomorrow and I'll try and come. It'll have to be night my time or day my time due to our time zones.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    ill be on from 7-9pm your time
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    ill be in the lc room
    chihayafuru, hell yeah

that shit is so addicting i swear. i marathoned the two seasons in 3 days o.o
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    i did the exact same lol
    Well can you play for SPLC this friday?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    im gmt +13, i can play in the evening friday for me, and also most of saturday, which is more likely to be your friday
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    lol 16 hours difference, well I can my friday night
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    be around on smogtours after smogon tour imo
    Hey, We are paired for RMT Tour. Im Gmt -5, but unfortunately, i can only battle in the evenings this week. What's ur zone and when can you battle? e.e
    eren
    Btw, im free all my friday, whoch i think is ur sat? But anytime on friday before like 6 you have time to battle, shoot me a vm. If you cant, ill still try to make it at 8 my time for our battle
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    be on smogtours towards the end of smogon tour, we can play then
    eren
    what time would that be so i have an idea?
    You have been visited by the ghost of Mizuhime (the bully)'s past, post this on 5 walls or be bullied by Mizuhime 6ever
    You have been visited by the ghost of Mizuhime (the bully)'s past, post this on 5 walls or be bullied by Mizuhime 6ever
    We play for the rmt tour. When can you play?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Sorry I missed this, I'll be on from 11am-10pm sunday GMT +13
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sure thing, I'll try and play then.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    ill be on smogtours now
    Why would you use lube if you could use your own precum?
    btw if you want to learn how to use your own precum as lube, contact me at JohnnyWarren@gmail.com and you can get a free book :p
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    thanks for the tip! ill get right on it xD
    Empress
    Empress
    Hey TROP how did you get a trophy point
    hi when wanna play for xy pu tour? im always free excepted thursday afternoon, let me now when its better for u im gmt+1
    1 year later and im still mad because you said NZ would shrek mexico
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    i cant even remember who won that
    You Are A Stupid Coon.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    truly an honour to be on the receiving end of such a compliment from the esteemed passion herself
    passion
    passion
    :3c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…