Darnell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you interested in keeping Beheeyem for ORAS NU C&C? You'll have to do a complete revamp for ORAS.
    Darnell
    Darnell
    I haven't really been playing mons especially NU so you can unreserve it

looking to leave Smogon soon
    Ares
    Ares
    Aight
    Thanks for your article on backgrounds and autojoin - very useful, I have heard of different 'skins' but never felt impulsed to do it until now (or known how to do it)! Love the XY one especially :) (am on Firefox and it seems to work :) )
    Darnell
    Darnell
    Not that I know of but I know that Morfent is working on it
    Ads20000
    Ads20000
    Also Darnell: Autojoin works in Firefox with your instructions - Just use the Greasemonkey extension (as opposed to Tampermonkey). Backgrounds work fine in Firefox with your instructions.

Is it possible for you to update your article to reflect that? I know we don't want to do it for every browser on the planet, but Firefox is rather widely used...

Note: I'm on Firefox because I use old computers and it's much faster, Chrome gets more bloated and slow for older computers every update...
    Darnell
    Darnell
    I can indeed :) I'll type it out and hopefully get Vacate to merge it since he's a Site Staff :)
    Hi, I am returning to smogon after over 3 years. Since its been such a long time, could you tell me how active is the Gen 3 trading and battling over this forum? Also, like what are my options post-E4 in Gen 3 and Gen 4 games to get the max out of them? Feel free to suggest me EVERYTHING that I may do in those games, from battle tower to RNG to competitive battling etc.
    Darnell
    Darnell
    Regarding Gen 3 trading, I actually have you clue but I'm sure someone with experience in the trading area such as .com can help, if you need help getting in touch feel free to reply but it's nice to see you've returned n_n welcome back!
    Did you get another badge nerd??? Happy new year to you, you know how special you are to me :) hopefully you'll be able to find where you belong in life, away from PS. Absolutely deserved for such a lovely person like you - enjoy 2015!
    Darnell
    Darnell
    I did and happy new year to you too :) You were special to me too and I hope you're doing fine! Enjoy 2015 and I hope to hear about how you've been some time in the future
    wow locking the convo before I can post a reply smh

that is fine with me i will talk to dell
    Darnell
    Darnell
    :o which convo?

oh the mentours! yes please n_n thanks!
    (BAN ME PLEASE)
    Darnell
    Darnell
    o_o
    Kingler
    Kingler
    NO DONT I HAVE A JOB HERE
    I AM EMOTIONALLY INVESTED AND COULD SUE YOU
    (no im not a lawyer but u dont know me i could probs afford a good one)
    hey Darnell, i was wondering, how do i post to the 'intro and hangout thread'? this is my first time on these forums sorry lol
    Darnell
    Darnell
    No problem 3 :) If you have any questions or queries about navigating around, feel free to ask me here or on PS. There is nothing really to the intro thread, you just post some info about you; doesn't have to be formal!
    so... you cant play your Randbats match? :(
    Darnell
    Darnell
    oooo I can do that, I contacted him iirc
    tape
    contact him again or something you have until Jan 1st
    Darnell
    Darnell
    got it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…