Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• even though we dont know ach other, it is never bad to say this: get well soon bro. :)
    Adam
    Thank you man! reading messages like this really make my day.
    happy to see that you've taken a turn for the better g get well soon adam you will see me in a few months so cheer up ;)
    Adam
    Yes mate! Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the wishes <3
    Get well soon, dude! it's very inspiring to see the outpouring of support from this community to you in your time of need. GL in SPL, I wish you a very speedy recovery.
    Adam
    I know right! I have no words to describe how thankful and happy I am.
    I wish you a really fast recovery and that you can get well soon!! You'll also win this game ;)
    Adam
    Yes! Thank you mate :)
    I know I don't know you that well, but it doesn't hurt to say this: Get well soon. I hope you're back on your feet soon :]
    Adam
    I honestly appreciate all the positive thoughts and energy. Really do!
    didn't know about the accident before you posted in the spl thread, get well soon man, gl :]
    Adam
    Thank you :)!!
    get well soon. laurel is so sad :(
    Reverb
    Reverb
    i'll make destiny device spam the PS lobby asking for battles in portuguese in order to honor you :P
    damn dude i was wondering what happened to you. fucking blows. glad to hear you're doing "ok" though.

best wishes, and good luck in what im assuming will be a fuckton of rehab.
    Adam
    Thank you so much mate! My heart fills with joy with all the love and support ive been receiving :)
    get well soon bro.
    Adam
    Thanks Mate! Can't express how thankful I am for all the wishes.
    Get well soon, Adam! I'm rooting for the Wolfpack to win it all this season *-* :]
    Adam
    Thanks my friend! Truly appreciate the wishes :)
    Hello, we're paired for week 1 of SPL. I'm gmt +1 and available Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. I will surely be available from 9 pm to 11 pm on thursday, but I will be flexible in the weekend (when i would actually prefer to play), when any reasonable time in the afternoon / evening can work. What about you?
    Adam
    Hi Inflikted, thanks for reaching out and sending your availability.

I'm in NYC time - EST. Sunday would be ideal for me as I just got back from the emergency room ( been pretty sick the past days with strong fever and stomach pain ) so I'd like the extra time to recover/prepare.

I think you're 6 hours ahead of me? and when you say 9-11 pm and reasonable time in the afternoon, what timezone are you referring to? what slots are you free on Sunday?

Thanks!
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I was referring to my own timezone, sorry if that wasn't clear. Anyway I will have plenty of free time on sunday if nothing comes up, so i will be able to play from 4 pm to 7 pm and from 9 pm to 11 pm my time...so 10am - 1pm and 3 pm - 5 pm EST i believe?
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Actually I'll have to do a couple things on Sunday so what time would you like to play exactly? I'll surely have the time to get the match done but i'll need to plan my day, so lmk what time works best for you
    Hope all is well big boss, about what you told me, decided to do a masters in petroleum engineering after all instead of IT :( Just hope I don't regret it lol, I mean the job market for petrol should be good for the next couple of decades ..I hope!
    Adam
    If anything goes wrong, you can always go to Dubai/Ireland and start your mega company there :). Good luck indeed. Let me know if I can connect you with someone once you start looking for something.
    23:19:28] <Yusuke> ok so, let's set up 3-4 pm on sunday for sure and then anyday after 8pm and saturday specially as possible days if we're both ready
    [23:19:30] <Yusuke> sounds good?
    [23:20:21] <Tsunami> kk
    Adam
    FAKE! Jk. Confirmed fren and fuck you and your luck :)!
    Hey, due to a fire I lost my internet connection, I'm so sorry about that. I hope it wasn't too much of an issue and that we'll meet again a future tournament :(
    reply me on PO :(
    Adam
    What do you mean? I'm not on PO right now and I don't have a PO forums account o_O
    -Leon-
    -Leon-
    I pm'ed you on PO twice before,but I didn't get a reply :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…