rufus drumknott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just dropping by to let you know that I have your Love Ball Swablu spitback ready. I can trade whenever, so tell me when you're ready.
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Great! :D Let me go get my game!
    Teru_XD
    Teru_XD
    Thanks a million! :D
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thanks for the trade :D If you ever want to trade for some of the other stuff in your wants list that I have in my thread, feel free to ask.
    Hello. :) I'm around again. How have you been?
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Sad to hear about IRL issues. D: Maison grinding is a lot of fun, though. :) Anywhoo, I'm heading out for the day, but since I saw you were online, I wanted to stop by and say hi. :) See ya later! :D
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Yeah, cant say always hypes me up for the Maison so I've been doing that a lot. Much less stressful than Battle Spot hehe. Alright, later, can't wait to see you around more soon ^^
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    :)
    Hello, Rufus! I can help you with the battle if you still need help.
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Oww, that's sounds really cute *u*
    You're welcome, Rufus! I hope you are ok too <3 I'm really fine, school is hard but I love it. Let me know if you need more quick battles :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    That's great to hear! As a teacher, I'm glad that you're giving school your all ;D Will do!
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Thanks, Rufus! I'll do my best. Promise :D
    Hey there, Rufus I finally got the Scatterbug egg you gave me hatched, upto you, what Redis rights will it have?Do you want a copy?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    The Jungle one? Fully-redis if nicknamed, semi-redis if not. Nope, don't need a copy, but thanks.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ok, not nicked, so semi redis
    I got a 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 Larvitar, that okay?
    Let me know when you can trade :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Yeah that's fine. I'll probably be ready sometime tomorrow, is that okay? Busy with work stuff.
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Can't guarantee when I'll be on, but we'll find a way ^^
    Hey man, your TSV of 2928 matches my Larvesta egg. Would you be able to hatch it for me? :D
    Thomaz
    I'm generally available in the evening (GMT+1), but honestly, I can trade pretty much anytime (lol, still looking for a job...). Weekend is fine too if that's better for you?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Hey there, I'm really sorry about this but I don't think I'll be able to help you :( I was just called into work for the weekend and I'm busy next weekend so I really have no idea when I'm free. I've just requested my TSVs be removed from the list too since I'm so busy. Sorry about this, hope you can find someone else with this TSV/get your other eggs hatched.
    Thomaz
    It's ok. I'll try to find someone on Reddit. Thanks for trying at least and good luck with work!
    Sometimes I'm like 'I'm going to play on the Ubers ladder, I'm sure it's not as bad as I remember!'
    cant say
    cant say
    should play battle spot instead imo
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    agreed. I was actually just thinking that I prefer playing in-cart because then I can't hear/see people tryna trash talk me lol
    cant say
    cant say
    And you already have everything you need on cart / love breeding. I'll tell Hulavuta to be expecting you :p
    ah, i knew it was closed. and then i ended up opening up all spoilers and going through all pokemon and comparing them to mine and ultimately forgot it was closed in the end and posted in it.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Alright, I think I should be around from now until 12pm EST so let me know when you're around? Also, feel free to let me know what else from my thread interests you now.
    Jkickit
    Jkickit
    yo
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Let me make sure I still have you added and I'll come on.
    Was checking around and saw your amazing Cress! Congrats. Also if you don't mind I'd like to clone your hex-30 Ditto. I hatched a 6iv female HA skrelp the other day and thought that I can probably go for an hp fire one. If I get successful I can give you a clone :D
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Okay, I'm back, will hang around online. Sorry I had to rush like that, my mum was about to drag me out by the ear ^^; Anyway, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to say no to your offer for my Cresselia, I'm really not interested in shinies in the least. I'm only really into rare ball females, but if you don't have any of those, I might have a breeding project for you if you're willing.
    PhoenixClaw
    PhoenixClaw
    Ahh, I understand. The best "rare ball" female I have is a 6iv HA skrelp in a dive ball. I don't have access to the previous gen games anymore so I guess I'll pass on the Cress. Thanks for the Ditto!
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Well I could go for a couple of capture projects for the Cresselia if you wanted to do that. They'd just be simple stuff you can catch through DexNav or Friend Safari.
    np, good luck with the Ditto.
    Rufus, congrats!
    Your Cresselia is cute *--* nice catch :)
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Ohh, ok ok. I see. Yes, I understand, I don't like to receive messages in the morning because I'm not 100% awake hahaha. You dont, you are an exception <3
    I'm done, 5 + original :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Aww, thank you <3 Yeah, I don't mind so much when it's friends either. Thank you for the cloning, enjoy your Luna, have a nice day :D
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    You're welcome, Rufus! <3 Always glad to help you.
    And thanks for Luna, she's pretty *--*
    Thanks! :D
    Nice Candace m8. That's prolly the happiest I've seen her.
    Baby bro watches it, only reason I know. 0'0
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thanks :D She has so many great caps from episodes when she hangs out with Jeremy but this one is my favourite. (You can ask for a Pokemon if you like :p)
    First person to remark on my cute icon in my thread gets a free Pokemon.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    I used to watch that show with my lil sister a few years ago. It was fun :P I kinda liked the CharY pikachu avatar better though.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I still remember when the show premiered, and here I am 7 years later, still watching it religiously haha. Yeah, but I need a fresh icon, and that one was beginning to make me feel kinda sick from how cutesy it was lol
    vzxt
    vzxt
    yeah it's interesting how something cute slowly turns into creepy/sickening xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…