Bummer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grats on Driver bro! Regarding article changes for the Smog, I'll be able to do it this week due to more free time.
    bummer welp I'm like just asking around hahaha

what do you use to draw / type out words like those you use in smog covers?? Thanks :)!
    Bummer
    Bummer
    A standard typing tool with fonts I've found on dafont.com
    PU Survival of the Fittest art is soooo good! XD
    EV
    Wait I just saw the RU Viability Ranking art. That's my new favorite.
    i hope one day you break both of your arms and fingers and get memory loss due to an accident and stop making such incredibly amazing art that never ceases to amaze me *_*
    (jk but seriously the part in the end is so very true :O)
    Yo, Sunfished said I should ask you for Artwork for an upcoming Project that is happening in the PU subforum. The project is going to be a PU Survival of the Fittest sort of thing were two teams are pitted against each other and analyzed to see which one would likely win and then will be battled at the end of the week.
    Hey bummer, I'm a bit confused here. Do you mean I can begin the article whenever I want or I have to wait if there's any objections?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Yeah just wait a bit to give everyone a chance to reply, but if there's no objection by the end of my day, you're free to set up shop.
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    ty :) seeing as it's been 24 hours (aka end of the day for me) i guess ill get started
    Bummer, I was wondering whether it would be acceptable to submit traditional art for the Art for Articles thread? I'm quite a bit more comfortable with traditional than digital, and I have a pretty good scanner.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Digital art is generally more appropriate, this being a virtual realm and all with clean, defined layouts. And not just for Art for Articles, pretty much all out contributions in general have that preference. However, it goes without saying that we not only accept but also appreciate traditional contributions too, but they do need to hold a high standard so that their texture don't clash too much with the page layout (as opposed to digital art, where even the art of novice artists have an easier time fitting in).

But in your case, you're clearly well experienced in both methods, so pick whichever you prefer.
    Bummer, not quite such why, might be the hide tags but I didn't get the highlight notice on the art thread in AW! Probably the others didn't too xd
    Hey bummer, i asked valmanway about this, and it's been about a week since me/clone/b&b got our article approved and we still dont have access to the writing forum, so he told me to ask you D:
    Even though I already posted my Lapras drawing to my art thread about a day ago, do you mind if I use the same one in part of my artwork for Oglemi's Level 1 Tourney?
    Bummer why does it say [please excuse our look during redesign] at the top of the site? What are they redesigning?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    It's been there ever since we switched to the new forums (Xenforo). So yeah :V
    Rugaji
    Sorry for spamming, but do you know the names of some of the Wi-Fi moderators? I'll have a better respond from them since they are they ones who take action on the Wi-Fi forums.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    .com , Agonist , Expert Evan , Shii , Nexus , Toast++

Just copied them from a list, see for yourself which one is the most active.
    Rugaji
    Alright, thank you again! C:
    hey bummer, how would you go about making logos? you said text over image is just ok but I'm looking to improve and was wondering :o
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Text can certainly go in front of the image in logos and such, but when it's clear that you're just putting text on top of an existing image (with the rest visible under or through the text), odds are that you're better off putting the text above, below or around the image instead.
    randomly checking a Smog issue and see an art that really catches my eye and looks awesome.

Then I realize its by you and go "oh of course it would be Bummer". I dont think you even need the compliment I was thinking of dropping.
    tape
    Bummer
    Bummer
    thanks bruh

although I'll never be fully satisfied with that image since on some monitors it gets really, really dark >:V
    tape
    looks okay bro...................... dont mind it

気にしないで
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…