Celsius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're paired up on the random pokemon tournament. i'm on gmt-3 and i'm free to play whenever you want to. i'm always on irc as elodin so you can find me there.
    Celsius
    Celsius
    okay , you can find me on irc too as Celsius , or on the PS UU room
    Celsius
    Celsius
    ps uu room if u want to play asap
    We're matched up together for SPL Farm. I'm GMT-6 and can be found as @Sae in the Monotype room.
    Celsius
    Celsius
    Ok ! I would like to play this week-end if you can
    Sae
    Sae
    I might be busy during the afternoon on the weekends, but you should still be able to catch me some time in the Monotype room. If not I should be available most weekdays after school.
    Celsius
    Celsius
    np i kind of always online so i will look for you in monotype room
    So we're up against each other for the allstars tournament when can you play I'm GMT -6
    hi friend, we're paired for UU farm :] I can play during the week from 9-11 (I'm GMT -5) but if that time doesn't work for you since I know you're in france and that's probably the middle of the night we can play on friday-sunday p much all day. (also if you find me in the UU room on PS i'll be available provided i've gotten teambuilding done.) Let me know when you can play :)
    Celsius
    Celsius
    I'm often in the UU room as well , i think we'll have no problem to get this done =] . I need to prepare , i'll tell you when i'll be ready m8
    slated
    slated
    Yeah I gotta team build, just let me know
    Celsius
    Celsius
    Yep ;)
    You're my random tourmanet's opponent, so, when are you available and I'll try to be at that time. I'm GMT-7.
    Celsius
    Celsius
    You'll find me this week-end on Showdown LC Room =) . ill say when ill be ready
    Vic.
    Vic.
    Alright!
    Celsius
    Celsius
    I'm ready :)
    when do u want to play for dpp nu tour. I am gmt -5 and I am free all weak.
    Celsius
    Celsius
    I need to build a team first , but i'm free as well , all week long , so i'll tell you :)
    Celsius
    Celsius
    You can find me in the showdown's lc room :)
    Hey, we're paired for the farm league. I'm GMT -5 and should be free to play any day other other than christmas so give me a time and ill try to be available.
    Celsius
    Celsius
    I'm on Showdown , Underused Room
    Celsius
    Celsius
    Humm i'm not sure if i'll be there but anyway just come on Showdown's UU room , you can find me most of the time in this room
    Christo
    Christo
    We can play right now?
    we're paired for fan favorites r4. since we have similar timezone it shouldn't be a problem get this done. when would you like to play?
    we're going to have to play this weekend. i can't be online that early since i have school. sunday from 9-00 your time
    ok now I have to leave. I guess we'll try to find each other tomorrow after tour? I am busy on Sunday, so idk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…