Luxpluff91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I noticed that one of your projects in LG was to RNG a Jolly flawless Tauros and Pinsir. I'm afraid they don't exist. =( The best you can get is 29/31/31/xx/30/31 and 30/30/31/x/30/31 lol. ;)
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    I don't think anyone did for trades, but I'm sure someone tried it for in-game fun before
    Thomaz
    lol, I'm dumb. I totally forgot you can catch Pinsir in Emerald, which means you can get flawless ones! Sorry for the confusion. XD Tauros is still only available in FRLG of course. =X
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Good point, that's correct. :)
    Did you have the Tirtouga?I got quite a few new wares, so expect another PM to reach you :)
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Only have a WISHMKR one from Lucariojr, it has average IVs. Sadly don't have the 4th gen event ones
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Does it have body slam?If yes, I'll take it.Pity you don't have the gen 4 ones, tho
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    It does, yeah. (No other reason to use a Gen III Jirachi)
    Ah, you're interested in the Nest Ball Quilava? Sure, I can trade her to you ^^ Hope you don't mind if I contact you tomorrow though, it's quite late here right now :)
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Alright see ya online
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Thanks a bunch, really appreciate it! The Scyther is a female in a Nest Ball with its HA (only available through hordes in X/Y). Hopefully it's useful to you. :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    No problem, thank you too for that :D
    I'll be making a list of stuff I want you to RNG for me and PMing it to you.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Yep :)
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ahoy there!Did you get your PSaves to work yet?I'd prefer to trade once they are working, since that makes it a lot easier to trade :) any FS Requests for me while I do a lot for myself?
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Sup man, I'm taking a quick hiatus, haven't messed with them yet. The trade is still up of course. I'll let you know when I can trade :)
    Hey, Arhan mentioned you might have some stuff of his that he needs cloned, did he talk to you about that? I'm just trying to help him out 'cause our timezones are off
    craymond727
    craymond727
    Oh shoot, okay not a problem. So you traded accordingly with him, I assume?
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Yep, that's a trade completed alright. Thank you very much for the help, and hopefully the females can help you. :)
    craymond727
    craymond727
    No problem, and thanks so much :) Saves me a few trips to the Safari
    Ability: Regenerator | Nature: Timid

wrong ability on lugia buddy .
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Yeah, I fixed the main post but was too lazy to correct the update ones. Thanks
    Care to check that list forLando and Thundy?Also, were the 3 fossils you received from Leo the same as I said?
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Hi Arhan, I'll take a look later today. I haven't received the fossils from Leo yet.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Hey Arhan, can you send me the list of the Entralink stuff via PM please? I gotta see what we traded for already
    Oh yes, I also realized that I still owe you 3 credits points. So if you find some other Pokemon on my thread that you like, please let me know when you're available. Thank you. ;)
    Excuse me, Luxpluff? Do you still have the shiny bold spread on your HG game? If you do, I was wondering if you can do an RNG shiny Capture project for me.

If it's possible can you RNG capture a shiny Bold Baltoy with a heavy ball, please?
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    I understand. ;) Thank you.

Also, you want something in return, you can look through my thread to see if you find something that interest you.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Oh yes, I almost forgot. If this is possible could you also try teaching it the techniques Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin after you capture it as well, please? That is when you're not busy and have time to do this project for me.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Sure
    Hey can I get a dragon pulse bagon please? Assuming you got it using a retail game. I've just deposited a level 30 skill link cloyster caught in a luxury ball on the gts.
    You around friend?
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Thanks bud, I have a few more females of other stuff if you want.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    I can give you Cubone with egg moves.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Thanks for the offer, but I honestly don't have any idea what that guy was looking for. I think he wants a Female Level Ball Cubone, but his message lacked clarity.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…