Togevoir
    Togevoir
    I didnt see that until now. I can play now, but not for long after
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    get on smogtours, talk to me there.
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Ok, I'm just gonna hang on smogtours for a while, meesage me there if I"m on and you get online...
    Hello. When do you wanna play for SPL? I'm ready so just give me a time and I'll see if I can make it. My timezone is GMT+4
    Hi! When do you want to play smog tour?
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Hi, I'm pretty busy until like Wedsnesday so I'll get back to you then.
    MikeDawg
    Sounds good. I'm pretty booked until later anyway
    hey Tox, something came up so I probably won't be able to play tomorrow.
    can you play on friday at like 7-8pm GMT -2 or earlier?
    if you need me to play any tiers for the team tourney let me know, I took a little break but im back for spl, someone convinced me. Sorry for leaving you guys stranded, glad you found namehtmas.
    Hey when do you want to play olt ? Im gmt +1 and i should be able to play in the evening under the week
    Yo which day can you fite for olt? (see the messages on my profile if you forgot when i'm available).
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    I'll get back to u tomorrow
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey our extension ends today, when can you play? shoot me a time ASAP, I can't really play after 6 EST but anytime before will work fairly easily. If you give me a time after 6 EST it will either be difficult or impossible. Please respond soon.
    I'm guessing from the post below you're still doing Heatran?
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Yeah sorry, something came up I'll do it like nowish.
    Darnell
    Darnell
    no problem :)
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Done.
    Yo Tox can you get to writing your Heatran set soon? Thanks.
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Yeah, sorry I'll do it tomorrow. Thanks.
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Done.
    Yo tox I added Lolk to the squad to play doubles for us as Laga doesn't have interest alright? edit him in :o
    I'M A LADDER HERO.
    Tele
    hero [heer-oh]
    1.a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
    2. a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal:
    Hi! When fite for NU open? I am GMT+5:30 and can play from 10am to 6pm my time except sundays :)
    We have time for this, find me on smogtours, if i'm home i'll be there everytime
    Hey we are fighting for the uu slam. I am GMT-5 and have pretty good availability for the rest of the week. What works for you?
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Do you hang around irc?
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Yeah as Toxy usually, I'm usually in #frontier. Can talk on stours if ur online rn?
    Lolk
    Lolk
    sorry just got back :/ I will be be in #frontier as much as I can then, so find me there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…