Kink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm gonna make a team right about now, i can play shortly if you're ready! sorry about missing the other time haha
    Kink
    Kink
    No problem. I'm still online in the UU room waiting for my irl pizza to come so come pm me whenever.
    Kink
    Kink
    pizza and battles. fuck yeah.
    Kink
    Kink
    Thank you, sir. Btw, I encourage you to take Arcanine if you haven't already. Sorry for being a hog :(
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    Oh dw lol, I was just like you when I started analyses. You're not a hog lol
    yo so are you going to do pidgeot or can i take it bcuz you're maxed out on how many you can take
    Kink
    Kink
    I'm gonna be doing it, sorry bud.
    During the shift between XYUU and ORAS, new users are encouraged to approach me for help.
    Hi! I am new to Smogon and i have been tolded that you are a great player of the UU tier. So... i am asking you: Is there any post about the UU metagame and otherone talking about on team building? Thanks in advance :)
    Kink
    Kink
    Sorry for taking so long to reply to this. If you check out the UU threads, a lot of the main posts have a lot of relevant information. Getting involved in projects is also a great way to learn the tier. I recommend projects such as (1) Achievement Thread, (2) Next Best Thing, (3) Research Week, (4) Underused Showdown Tournament.

Also, be sure to check out the metagame trends posts as well as creative/underrated sets. Lastly, if you want XYUU sample teams before the start of ORAS, check out the UU Sample Teams Thread located near the top of the Underused Subforum.
    Kink
    Kink
    Oh, there's also a great post about UU Cores and Teambuilding somewhere in there.

TL;DR version, all the stuff you'll need is located in the UU Subforum.
    guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl please
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…