Isa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you pass me some rby lord squads! + go over some of my builds :D
    Isa
    Isa
    aye but we'll do that down the road when i get time. this week is super stressful
    hello, UUPL, I'm GMT -5, can't play this weekend, but I can play my Tuesday or Thursday morning, or Wednesday afternoon, let me know what works, don't want to play rn cause 2 am and going to bed o.o
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    yeah that should be cool, (note to self, 3:30 Wednesday o.o)
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    let me know when you are ready to find out which one of us will be 0-4 in UUPL :D
    Isa
    Isa
    just got home, get on smogtours and i'll fight you
    hey isa, pwnemon wants us to play for teamlock tour
    GMT +2 is my timezone and I can get online thursday from 8pm to 2 am and friday from 10pm to 2am, would one of those times be fine?
    hi i think we play for dpp uu this week, when can you play?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    you around?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    fuck today is wednesday i have no concept of days during exam period. I'll be on in about an hour if you're available but otherwise yea tomorrow is ok.
    Isa
    Isa
    hey i threw together a team and i think i can play right about now
    classic master v apprentice,,when should we do this? im free until thursday
    Isa
    Isa
    solid stuff because im going away on thursday. i'd honestly prefer to play today if you can do that, say 5 hours from now. otherwise, wednesday evening (my time)?
    Lavos
    see you in 5 hours then, i'll find you on irc
    I'm still waiting for a poor caricature of GSC UU
    Isa
    Isa
    Use nidoqueen
    Fuck Politoed
    Qwilfish lead is the way
    Where's my snorlax
    Hey when you able to play for doubles minitour? Im gmt +1 and can do all day sunday (6pm onwards preferable), and all day for the rest of the week
    Isa
    Isa
    gmt+1 as well (but summer time kicks in, so for the purpose of scheduling im gmt+2)

what about 9.30 pm sunday?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Sounds good
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Hey you able to play now? Ill be on smogtours
    do u ever come on showdown ?
    Isa
    Isa
    Mostly smogtours but my PO usage is high
    skies
    skies
    i see. i was looking to talk to you o3o
    hi, when do you want to battle for SPL? I'd prefer Saturday afternoon or evening.
    lmao nice badge
    it took problems about 2 years and other esteemed users like piexplode are still waiting on it
    gratz
    Isa
    Isa
    ive been a member since late 2012 so it took me 2 years as well technically speaking!

thanks ^_^
    Disaster Area
    yeh I don't deserve it tho imo lol. And ye, gratz bro ^.^
    OMG CONGRATS ON BADGE!!!!!!
    Isa
    Isa
    THANKS

I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY I GOT IT, CANT FIND NOMINATION ANYWHERE
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yeah some badges are thrown out "secretly" if the admins feel like it
    Dude, I was gonna ask you for advices on the new RBY meta, but since you are in aswell... Farewell my friend, see you on the battlefield I guess!
    Isa
    Isa
    lol
    persian is buffed
    pre-paralyze chansey if you use physical offense teams, otherwise freeze it
    dropping body slam on lapras is worth reconsidering

^_^
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    If we face each other, I'll show you my Persian's rage. Be ready to face your own creatures.

... thanks. I'll dig further !
    Hey man, we're paired for the PO upper tier tournament. I'd like to schedule here since I can't see alerts on the PO forum from my phone. I'm GMT -5, you?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I just got called up to play hockey during that time. Can you play a couple hours after 10 or will we have to reschedule?
    Isa
    Isa
    dont worry itll be fine.

im on PO as Isa, you can find me in the main channel. write my name in the chat, that'll give me an alert.
    Isa
    Isa
    waiting for you. i can be here for an hour more or so, maybe two. i hope you meant 10 my time and not yours. =p
    Apparently I'm the next one thrown under your bus in the RoA minitournament. GMT +11 at the moment, free from around 9 AM to 9 PM.
    Isa
    Isa
    my internet has been fixed, so if you wanna play now or during the next hour or so that works fine for me
    magic9mushroom
    magic9mushroom
    Bit busy at the moment, but I'll be available for the time we already agreed.
    Isa
    Isa
    alright, that's fair. we'll fight then.
    Hey, you have the authority to check the rby uu analyses I authored if that's of any use, afaik all you have to post is "approved 1/2" or something like that when you think it's up to par
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…