Bad Ass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u want me to hax u?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    i completely forgot to respond to urs and kush's vm, im free all weekend so hmu when u have a time thats good
    Heysup
    Heysup
    can u do rn? if not It'll have to be tomorrow, probably a few hours earlier than this time.
    1. grats on winning spl nice trophy set
    2. We have to play for RUPL im GMT +1 when fite?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    LOL sorry bro i completely forgot. i'm free ALL weekend, just tell me whens good for you
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    see you sunday!
    we gotta play for spl & I hate to say it but I'd prefer playing on sunday if possible, if not let me know and we can probably work something out :)!
    I'm also from Georgia :o
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    ultimate bro, i live in lagrange and go to college in carrollton for the moment. headed up to atlanta on next monday with user: doomvendingmachine to see la dispute :]
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    @ masquerade
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    ah nice, i've passed through there quite a bit. have fun tho :o
    Hey sorry, i always use ignore spec on matches, anyways Enki comes from the Sumerian Mythology, yep.
    All about those useless "Laurel" double switches man, if you're gonna lose gotta look good doing it.
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    it helps me keep the shred of self-dignity i still have intact
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Dude ur so good at mons and u quit im jealous af bro
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Im drunk but i mean it u have a lot of self digniry nice aqua bloe trophy bro
    hi we're opponents for OST. I'm gmt +1 and i can do just about any time that isn't like 2am. i'd honestly prefer to do this the week before deadline because i still have exams for another week.
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    saturday? at around 1 PM EST?
    thanks friend what is a good starting point for can, been meaning to go through their discography in a while never got round to it
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    listen to the song halleluwah. tago mago as a whole is real great, but it has the two long ambient soundscape pieces that turn people off. still, start with it.

they're one of the best bands ever
    danilo
    danilo
    FUTURE DAYZ
    helo bigass. how are the applications?
    i hardly GAF about your apps
    APPLY to OBERLIN
    I GO TO JAZZ SHOWS EVERY F**KING WEEK. LIVE JAZZ EVERY F**KING WEEK BY FUTURE LEGENDS BRO
    ON SATURDAY THERE WAS THIS RAVE AND THIS REALLY GOOD PSYCHEDELIC BAND PLAYED AND IT WAS THE SHIT.
    COME HERE
    danilo
    danilo
    AND U CAN TRANSFER TO CAL OR COLUMBIA AFTER THREE YEARS? HELO?
    AND U CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE ALONGSIDE YOUR ENGIEERING S**T ASSUMING THE STUFF FROM HS TRANSFERS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…