Theorymon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh my, your analyses are great @_@!
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    you should recolor your contributor, y/n?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Personally I think I have a lot of work to do before that's even considered. Plus its just a badge, I don't care about those too much. I care much more about the analyses themselves =)
    skies
    skies
    your badgeset is pretty though :0
    Theorymon's Fun Cave31 (2.56%)
    ???????????????????
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Im late to this... but woah, I have no idea wtf that is lol

I know the name comes from when C&C was doing fan fiction of its users though. It was some slash fan fiction invoving me and Jibaku, where Jibaku tries to get me into his "fun cave" but I'm like "NOT NOW JIBAKU I'M IN MY ANALYSIS CAVE"
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I think Golden Knight wrote it btw lol
    Minus
    Minus
    lol pro

I figured it out haha, it's shitrealm/spambot graveyard
    Is that the real picture :ooo
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yep, thats a gif of the dwarf planet Ceres, which was taken by New Dawn recently! New Dawn reaches its closest approach to Ceres in April =)
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    dammit dont use horizon in your title it made me think it was pluto
    when larvitar has sand viel, what is pupitar ability then ?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Its Shed Skin, which is the same as its regular ability. Pretty annoying oversight!
    TyVip
    TyVip
    So if larvitar has Sand viel. Then it will go Sand Veil-Shed Skin-Unnerve ?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    That is correct!
    I can get you a HA Larvitar, modest (breed it with my Char-Y) and can include Ancient Power as an egg move (also from Char-Y). It won't be flawless but I'll give you the best spitback I get, just need a few minutes to breed. I don't need anything, happy to help out fellow Battle Spotters :)
    cant say
    cant say
    No problem! Like I said I'm always happy to help out anyone playing Battle Spot since it needs some TLC every now and then haha. I've been meaning to come up with some sort of service in my trade thread that caters tot he forum but it's hard to do that without compromising the rest of my thread (why trade with cant say if he just gives things away? etc...). If EnGarde was around more often then I could donate to her, but if you're planning on doing something similar then that's great! I would love to help out with that as much as I can (and know a few users who would as well).

If it's cool I'll have the Xern listed in my trade thread, mostly as a personal note so I can refer to its IVs or whatever. I can't clone so it won't be getting traded anytime soon, but I'll leave a note saying that it's yours and that people should seek you out for it. That's really cool about the Great ball, funny how thing's like that work out :)
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Chill with me! And yeah, Im looking at some ways where we can try to get Battle Spot to become bigger. Hopefully they'll work...
    cant say
    cant say
    Doubles was pretty popular with XY but VGC has sucked the life out of it since the rules are identical. I'm all ears! If you ever want to talk ideas then hit me up :)
    Hey Theorymon, I have your Aerodactyl bred. When is a good time for you to pick him up? :)
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I'm on and have you added!
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Thank you so much man! Unnerve Aerodactyl has some serious potentail in the upcoming battle spot special, which is doubles.. except everything has to hold a berry!
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Good luck! Glad my mons are being used for more than breeding. :)
    In the Heracross giveaway thread, your oddish appears to have been sniped (for some reason). Try sending up another pokemon for me would yah?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Oh wow hahaha, I was not expecting that! If you still have a Heracross, I have put up Male level 13 Pansear up now for it. Same message too, "Wahoo!".
    Those are some serious Gengar mind games you've got going on, is that so you can 'surprise' the opponent with Perish+Trap / some other combo that can't be done with the event 'Gar? Either way I like your style lol
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yep! Well I have two so Im gonna use one for perish trapping (more likely for doubles and triples, the singles metagame in battle spot looks really hostile to perish trapping atm). The other is just gonna use the moveslot Sludge Wave would have occupied with something like Focus Blast or Icy Wind.
    cant say
    cant say
    Yeah I could never get Perish-Trap to work for myself in singles, but it seems to be as strong as ever in doubles (I haven't been playing, just from watching / hearing about it). I hope it works out for you!
    A math class and two physics classes, all over the summer... I respect the hell out of that work ethic, dude. I'm sitting here worrying about taking organic chemistry and multivariable calc at the same time next quarter, and you're tackling substantially more in less time and manage to stay optimistic about it. Right on.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    To be fair, I love math and physics. If it was like 3 summer English courses I'd be like "aw hell naw"!
    dwarfstar
    dwarfstar
    Fair enough. I'd probably be OK with taking a bunch of bio classes or something over the summer if I was in that position. Still eats up a ton of time, though, so I maintain that you're displaying admirable dedication.
    rip mods ;[
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    It's alright man. College has pretty much sucked up all my free time (I'm lucky to have a day off today). Regardless of whether I can manage to earn mods back or not when I get my activity back, I will surely be posting a lot about Ubers and Battle Spot after final exams in December =)
    bb skarm
    If only I could like your posts multiple times over. Seriously though, this is amazing and you should give yourself and whoever leaked those stats a massive pat on the back. On an unrelated note, Doc is a boss :)
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Thank Kahoptics man, he and his project pokemon staff are like the pokehacking gods =)
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    *Kaphotics
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…