Lord Ninjax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bro, when fite for walkthrough tournament? we have the same timezone afaik, so shouldn't be much difficult :)
    when u wanna play for the battling 101 tourney? (im gmt-6)
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    I'm GMT+5:30, and usually around later weekends (I can make midnights if I'm desperate)
    Hi, we're paired for the No Excuse tournament, my timezone is gmt +1 and I'm free after 21:30 my time and if necessary between 11:00 and 14:20 monday and thursday
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah I was busy last night, how about Friday or Saturday Night?
    mael
    mael
    saturday night should work, I'll be online most day
    mael
    mael
    I'll be chilling on smogtours from now on.
    When fite for OST. GMT -5 and free this weekend. Preferably during the afternoon my time.
    Clone
    Clone
    i just saw ur PM to me on smogtours. you caught me when i was afk, but it was 6 hours after our scheduled time. ill be there at 1PM EST (as scheduled) tomorrow. pls be there.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Okay I'll try, I actually thought you were going to be on all day so sorry about that
    Clone
    Clone
    I was. U PMed me at 730. That's night time for me. I won't be able to battle till tomorrow.
    sup, when do you want to play farm league? I am GMT +1 and want to get that done asap =]
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Same, school starts Wednesday for me so is Tuesday fine? I think about 3 PM or 11 PM my time works for me, otherwise I'm usually available at 5-6 PM in the evenings
    Yo, we play each other in SPL Farm League. My timezone is GMT -4 (EST) and I am available all week at most times because I have no life. When do you wish to play?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah, really sorry, but its 2 AM here, I still havent built a team and I'm getting over my loss in ADV farm league, maybe some other time.
    HanPyol
    HanPyol
    How long will you be around today? Can you play in about an hour or so? I know it's probably late for you right now.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Its like 2 AM right now but I was out late and I cant sleep so sure, w/e
    I am online if you whenever you are ready. I am on pokemon shwodwn as deluks917. Pm me when you want to battle!
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    np but if you don't show on PS in 45 minutes I am not going to be happy.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Okay, there's traffic, add 15-20 minutes to given time and I'll be there.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah.......my mom arrived back early so I'm kinda unable to play, depends on whether I can finish an assignment or two in an hour, if I dont come back take the win (you would probably get it anyways thanks to hax).
    Bro you seem to really want to be on an spl team. It looks really bad to be so difficult to schedule with. The last chance we can play is on sunday. I can be online from 8am NYX to 2pm NYC. That is 6:30 pm ND to 12:30am ND. Pick a SPECIFIC time in that range and we will get online and battle. Thanks in advance, I really would prefer to not take an activity win.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Actually now I think about it 6:30 is a really nice time, so then is good I suppose. Also I was on 8:30 to 9:15 my time cause I assumed that was when we were playing, so I missed you again sorry.
    Navy
    Navy
    LOL Lord JohnJax
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Navy, will you just, just......
    Ok we need to -re-schedule. LEts battle tomorrow. Friday 11:30 am NYC which is Friday 10pm New delhi. The time is here, click the link please http://bit.ly/1zkLf9z
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Sorry I derped big, I think I calculated in reverse (taking NYC as 10 hrs ahead when its actually vice versa darn). Anyways, I think I can try to make the same time (10-11 AM NYC time), as I will actually be awake without having to wake myself up then. Cya
    :I am going to assume there was a mis-communication despite me sending you the time buddy link. As it is 10:15 in NYC but 8:45 (not a little after midnight) in NEw Delhi. So I will be back online at 12:30 am (after midnight) New delhi Time. So I will be back online 3 hours and 45 minutes after this post. Again 12:30 am New Delhi Time. We can meet in old gens on PS.
    yo farm league dpp ou, when do you wanna fight? unfortunately, i'll be leaving for vacation on the 26th so if we can fight either today or tomorrow, that'd be great. i'm GMT -7 and i'll be available all day today and most of tomorrow i guess. for time ranges, i'd say 11am-2pm today, 2pm-5pm today, and 8am-11am on the 25th.
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    I'm gone till the 2nd but I'm going to have internet throughout so if you give me some times I can try to make them. What GMT are you?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    +5:30, I'm on vacation till the 7th so anytime should be fine actually.
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    I'm available for the next 3 hours, so we can get it done now if you're available; otherwise, it'll just end up happening whenever we bump into each other
    hey we are up for round1 farm league. I am NYC time and prefer 7pm -10pm NYC or thereabouts (not on christmas or Christmas eve). But I can make it online a number of times. I could also battle christmas morning. Say 9am-3pm NYC on Christmas or Christmas eve. Just pick a morning time Christmas/Christmas eve or a later time the days following. Though I prefer the holiday times as I 100% want to avoid missing you.
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    I strongly prefer bo3. Which oglemi approved.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    ADV right? Yeah Christmas day at about 10 AM (should be a little after midnight my time) works. Bo3 is good. Cya there.
    ur not as bad as whitequeen at least, godspeed
    just take a hint and learn
    think before you post
    really think
    r e a l l l y t h i n k
    Hihi friend. You want to get some Gen5 OU games this sunday. Its hard to tell how good someone is in gen5 but I am always top5 on the ladder here. Want to bo5 or something?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…