atomicllamas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo so I've got a pic of me with the necessary coil, but iirc it's decayed since. Do we need to maintain coil throughout the suspect?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    no just a pic that you had reqs at one point is fine
    boo836
    boo836
    Aite. Thanks.

Also should we probably clarify that COIL decays over time? I noticed that it happened when I was helping check LC reqs for blara before.
    Hey (BAN ME PLEASE)s,
    My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
    TROP
    TROP
    atomicllamas
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful.
    TROP
    TROP
    I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    You r a cute attack helicopter n_n
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    hi we're paired for oglemi's tour. +5.30 can play mostly on my evenings. i tagged you with your mons in the post to save you trouble. requesting(begging) you to bring only 1 garchomp or no venusaur :)
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I'm -6, this could be tricky cause I can't play Saturday. I could play like 9:30 pm your time tomorrow (10 am mine), if that works.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    that should work (read my request again and pity me :] )
    nominated you for cutest user
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    hey - do u mind taking a look at kecleon for some qc input? thank you

sorry b&b for copying your profile post
    would you infract me if i post tyrantrum and druddigon should be banned before the current 3 suspects
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I can give you lurk more
    TROP
    TROP
    it is just
    semi troll post on why all 3 should be banned without buzzword spam
    with spoiler tag at the end saying druddigon and tyrantrum are 50000x worse
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    Hey, we're r1 opponents for the Random Pokemon Tournament. I saw your message and kind of waited until now to say anything since you wouldn't be battling again until today and beyond. I'm GMT -5 and I can play all evening tonight, I can play after 5 PM my time tomorrow, before 4 PM on Wednesday and Thursday, I'm free all day on Friday and am free until 3 PM on Saturday. Sorry, blame my stupid work schedule...
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I am leaving for the dentist rn, but I have my team built and should be back in an hour or 2
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Sounds good. Just let me know when you're back and we'll go ahead and play. Hope the dentist trip work out for you. :)
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    ready, I'm on smogtours as anaconda tamer rn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…