Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Buddy, when do you wanna do our fantastic match?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    sunday night. the later the better x)
    Porengan
    Porengan
    10 pm my times would be great, maybe later than.this?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    i prefer much later than that, but if you have something to do/wake up early i won't oppose. just a matter of finding you on irc then x)
    Hey when do you wanna play ?
    I'd rather play if possible thursday, friday or saturday at any time until 10pm gmt+1
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    saturday afternoon gmt -2 should be good. i'll be on irc
    Marshall.Law
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    hey i'm on. if you could please get on irc so we can discuss when exactly to play that'd be great ;]
    Hey man we've to play for the rby wc,when are you free?i'm gmt+1
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    weekdays after 11pm gmt-2, weekends are more flexible. u might find me on at times like now, but for that i suggest you to catch me on irc
    yo, about all start, playing weekend like last time ? Also, why not doing something fun like old gen Tias/Mence allowed ? Or maybe something even older, as you want.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Sure, we could even do a bo3 with dppt ubers and uu if you'd like :o!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    so what is it gonna be? bo3 or just one match?
    Yo, when are you available for our game ? I am GMT+1, never play sunday and prefer the week.
    Go10
    Go10
    saturday 11pm gmt+1, is that fine ?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    too soon to tell, ngl. i'll let you know in a few days :o!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Yo I legit forgot to answer, sorry lol but that time should be fine
    Hey man :]
    When are you able to play?? I'm gmt +1 btw I'll be free pretty much all the week i think
    Honor
    Honor
    or saturday afternoon if you're able at the hour
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    that is not 'p much free all week' as you said before :[ i guess weekend is cool. can you at least try and be on irc just for this weekend? it's so much easier to schedule...
    Honor
    Honor
    sure, i'll be at #spl
    wanna play for rby tour?

im gmt+1
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    if you could pick a time when it's evening your time it could work for me easily. i'm available p much everyday ;]
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    r u alive o.o
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    when can u play??????
    hey homie, we need to play for the latias dpp tour! i leave for a week on the 27th, so if we could play before then that would be great. im pretty flexible for what time we play, so message me on irc or smogtours if you see me
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    read below. sorry o-o
    Hi, we are paired for the Latias Tour Finals. I'm GMT+1 and studying my finals currently so don't have much time. I'd prefer to play this quick like within 3 days between 6-9pm (my time) would that work for you?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    i'm probably active tonight if u wanna just play them matches ;]
    Nelson
    Nelson
    9:30 pm gmt +1 works then?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    yea that is probably just fine. i'll leave a message here when the time comes
    more like dookie...the unknown that was raised out of the slumps by an undisclosed Force... a Force to be surely reckoned with
    tamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Hey we have to play for the epl. I'll be busy this week, so can we play on Friday or Saturday at the same hour as ever?
    NightFox
    I see. I mean that we usually battle at 8-10pm of my time (gmt-4). But can we play on Friday or Saturday then?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    maybe friday is better. just look up for me on irc :]
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    yo where are u....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…