Alf'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're up for random pokes tour, i can play whenever really (gmt +1 like you iirc)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Does Friday evening work you ? Like 9-10pm. I'm pretty busy this week tbh.
    TheEnder
    TheEnder
    yeah
    When do u wanna play for no excuses? GMT -5 and free this weekend.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Ok, I should be free all the w-e as well. What about Sunday around 6-7pm my time ? I'm gmt+1. I'm always in FrenchTime if you want to find me.
    Clone
    Clone
    That should work, tho I may be a little late (like 30 min or so. It depends on whether or not I get johnned for OST or not (that's my top priority rn). There shouldn't be any issues, but just a heads up.
    Sup g, we're paired for pu tour, when can you play (im gmt+1)?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Yo, same gmt than you, what about Friday evening ?
    valetta
    valetta
    Yeah friday works
    Yo, we're now paired for OST, any preferences? Sunday/Tuesday/Monday night works best for me (even though my internet on Sunday will probably be aids..). I'm at UTC +0 so finding a common time shouldn't be too hard (I'm Dutch but I just moved to Lisbon for work). Cheers.
    hi man i can to play saturday and sunday

what time is good for you 10 am in sunday or 10 pm in sunday is good for you????
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Yo, 10pm on Sunday is too late for me (it's like 2am) so let's go for Sunday 10am.
    We're in random tour r2. I'm GMT-5, next chance would probably be Sunday for me.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Works for me, around 6-7pm my time ? I'm gmt+1.
    michaeloche
    Okay, let's go for 7 your time.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm in smogtours
    we are paired for r2 of allstars, im gmt +1, when do you want to play?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Let's wait until R2 is up, just in case. I'll be free all the week anyway and we share the same gmt.
    mael
    mael
    yea, that was my plan too, just wanted to get into contact, in case we have a shitty time difference
    hey we have to play for the random tour. I am gmt-8 and am free monday-thursday for most of the day if any of those times works for you.
    we need to play for dpp nu tour unfortunately, when can you play?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Whenever you want, you know where you can find me. I'll be on all day today.
    Hey man we're playing for spl week 1. My time zone is gmt 0. I'd like to play either Friday, Saturday or Sunday, preferably between 8.30 and 10 pm gmt 0. Let me know when's good
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Saturday is the best time for me. Around 9pm your time ?
    Triangles
    Triangles
    sounds good, see ya then!
    take the win for pokebank, dont feel like playing it
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Oh sorry, I forgot to recontact you. Are you sure about that ?
    Fortune
    Fortune
    yeah go ahead and take the win
    when do you want to play for prebank? im gmt -5, available whenever
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Didn't build yet. Probably around the end of the week.
    Hey when do you want to play for the Flying Blind tour. I am gmt -5, and I can play on Friday and Saturday.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Ok for Saturday. I'm available during the afternoon and evening. I'm gmt+1
    Scotti
    Scotti
    works fine for me.
    Alf'
    Alf'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…