McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello :o First Blood Tour, I can play today at every time, let me know.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    I'm also available p.much all the time so msg me on IRC or here when you wanna play and I'll get on PS :]
    Tricking
    fine :]
    Hi I would just like to tell you that you have inadvertently deleted Gliscor from the ORAS OU cumulative week usage.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ah, thanks for letting me know :)
    I'm terrible with timezones :s what's the hour differences between you and myself and if so would you be free to play later tonight for rainbow tour?
    AM
    AM
    by later 12 hours from now or so
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hmm it'll be a bit late tbh, 10 hours from your post would be bette if possible
    AM
    AM
    alright well my day plans changed so I'm free all day whatever works best for you just let me know.
    Hi, can I have an extension for my ost match? I'm away from home until this Sunday, I'll be able to get the game done either that day or on Monday. It's only a day or two after the deadline so I hope it's not too much of an issue.
    Hey bud we're paired up for rainbow tour. Im gmt-5 available my nights and weekends so just let me know your timezone so we can plan this out.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +1, we can even find each other on skype if needed n_n
    AM
    AM
    Sounds great ill be around. If there is a day that works best for you let me know and ill try to work around that. Ttyl
    i think my ost r2 opponant is banned so
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Banned players can finish their tournaments.
    badabing
    badabing
    And how does that work. Id rly love to contact him..
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    sucks for him, he better have some friends to back him up in that case
    we need to battle for OST. when are you available to play? Im EST and can battle after Friday 13th because I have exams this week.
    Hi, can you give me an extension of 1 day to play my OST game?
    My opponent and I have difficults to schedule the game because of our different times, but finally we scheduled it for Sunday 10AM.
    after going to school I think I can play our match be in French time n_n
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Ok, you know where to find me :)
    Just thought I'd let you know, Klefki is misspelled in the SPL ORAS OU overall stats.
    Bloo
    thanks so much for taking the time to inform McMeghan of this Jukain - he has fixed the issue right away.
    Got your message. If it is cool, let's do 19:30 your time (on Sunday...basically 24 hours from now)? Does that work for you?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    should be fine, i might be a bit late, can you wait like, 1 or max 2 hours if i'm not online by then?
    husk
    husk
    I can wait 1.5 then I have something important to do. But it should be fine, right?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    yup, all good and set :]
    hey man, when do you wanna play for no excuses? im gmt -5 and im free friday - sunday
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    idk sometimes on saturday maybe? i think it should be easy to catch each other on irc
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yeah that works for me
    heya mcm! can you drop me a vm whenever a round starts in case I forget or busy xd thanks! :)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    kk
    next round will start on the 6th or 7th for the record :o
    Hey, just letting you know I had a name change from DM35 -> FreeRoamer so you can update it in the OST thread.
    Hi fren n_n
    we are paired for ost I am gmt 2:30+ give me some time to make team next weekend would be fine
    Hey man i didnt want to forfeit this battle i thaught it was over cause i just joined and someone said "gg" so i forfeited it :/

Can u unbann me pls that wasnt my purspose at all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…