atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    idk what ur talking about
    TROP
    TROP
    nice removing the status
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    atomicllamas
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    I'm not trying to start up the discussion again, but why are you mentioning Gligar when it rose to UU?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Because Tauros was put in C rank when Gligar was in the tier, Tauros probably isn't C rank anymore, its probably like D rank imo
    strong llamas making claydol nu
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    are you a spambot
    TROP
    TROP
    cute spambot
    atomicllamas
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░ ▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY LENNY
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 360 PPLZ OR LENNY WILL EAT YOU
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    why is your avatar something that is not a llama
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    Just wanted to ask a question on your wall so as to not further incite the np thread. If these mons were so blatantly broken and unhealthy for the meta, why did the council not quickban them?

Also I just don't find these suspects ban worthy, I can see how and why other people would, I just don't find them to be ban worthy myself.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Because some of us weren't sure how broken they were when the suspect started, but p much every member of council + every SPL player has reached the conclusion they should all be banned during the suspect test, lol.
    Ares
    Ares
    I actually think I'm about 90% ban 10% dnb for suspect tests tbh
    trc
    researching this
    tell molk to unban kyurem and tornadus
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    doing that
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    So you have seen Voyage of the Mimi?
    atomicllamas
    Acklow
    Acklow
    Haha amazing. I recall watching it in middle school and cringing everyone I heard the intro theme.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    yeah they made us watch it in 7th grade science, it was pretty bad, lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…