DeathxShinigami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, when do you want to play for ORAS Walkthrough tourney? I'm Gmt +1, just let me know a time and I'll tell you if I can play then :]
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    Sunday or monday sounds good. Tomorrow I'll propably available at 8pm my time for a couple hours and I'm available every monday from 9pm my time on, maybe a little bit later sometimes
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    How about 9pm gmt+1 today? :]
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    I'm good with that. I'll see you then on either smogtours or on the main server.
    what up I literally completely forgot about farm league but w/e we gotta play for rby. I'm gmt+11, availability is pretty much limited to Sunday (your saturday). Let's say noon my time?
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Online for a bit now. (Late) Hoping you're here. Not a good timeframe for me. Busy in 2 hours.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Fuck. Sorry for missing this
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Still online. Was planning to sleep soon. I'll wait in old gens room on smogon PS for a little while longer.
    We've been paired up for Farm League. I'm GMT+2 so your nighttime is morning for me- I suppose we should schedule this for the weekend, unless we happen to find eachother in the NU room until then?
    Hello, we're opponent for RBY OU in farm league. When can you play? I'm GMT +5.
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Hey. Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you until now but I'm available to play for today anytime now for the next couple of hours if you're on now or later in my evening (your morning) I have a flexible schedule until Friday if you want to schedule a time to play then.
    -Leon-
    -Leon-
    lets play now, come on #ubers room on PS!, i'll be under iLeon alt
    we're playing for week 3 of farm league, I'm BST but usual available to play at any time. Always in the NU room so hit me up whenever
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Okay. Good to know. I'll look for you there likely tomorrow so we can play our match.
    Hello, we gotta play for RBY. GMT morning sounds good to you?
    Joim
    Joim
    Great. You here now? Or shall we specify a day? I will be online all days from 9 to 17 GMT+1, being available to play at different times.
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    How about Saturday? probably a little after 9 GMT +1 would be fine for me.
    Joim
    Joim
    At morning? Ok, I'll manage.
    Hi we're in a round robin for NU farm league. I'm free pretty much any time, I'm gmt-8, so just give me a time and I'll get on PS
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I'll be available after 9pm tonight if you want to meet up and play then. I'm also the same timezone.
    Davon
    Davon
    Sounds good
    Davon
    Davon
    I'm in the neverused chatroom on ps
    We're paired for RBY Farm League.
    When are you available?
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Hey. I'm GMT -8. I'll be online for sure 12pm tomorrow and on for all day if you want to meet up then.
    tjtjlizird
    tjtjlizird
    I'm GMT -5
    I missed this earlier. I'm on now if your still here.
    If not I can be on at noon tomorrow
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    I'm online now. We can meet up at either smogon main server or smogtours. I'll be on at both of those for a little while. If not then I'll see you tomorrow.
    Merry Christmas DxS n_n.
    (Sorry it's late)
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    It's okay. Merry late Christmas to you then as well. I had a low key one myself so it wasn't all that amazing. haha.
    Hey death, we're paired together for the oras nu farm league, when is best for u to play? im gmt 5:00
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Hi. Can play on Saturday evening or I would prefer to play anytime on Sunday. Does that work for you and what are good times for you to play? I'm GMT -8.
    fssong
    fssong
    *im gmt -5, sunday sounds good in afternoon, u can usually find me in the nu room, once it gets closer to sunday i can give u a more specific time
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Cool. I'll probably idle out in the afternoon on Sunday and try to look for you there on the NU room. So that should be fine. See you then.
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Sorry that we haven't been able to meet up. My schedule's just really up in the air lately and I've been unable to really set aside a good period of time when I'd be online and the like. Willing to give you the win for this round. Just let me know and I'll respond in the thread for the tour.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I'd prefer playing the match. I don't have plans for the weekend besides getting uni stuff done, so maybe we bump into each other then
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    You can play now / within the next hour?
    hi paired for RandCup Tour, i'm gmt +1 and non really busy this week, when do you wanna play?
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Hi. If we could play on Thursday or Friday those would be good days for me. I'm GMT -8 so I can be available on my mornings and afternoons which would be your afternoon and nights for you. Good time for you?
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    good time yes, i will be on room Français , i could be under alt so just say you are looking for me, it will highlight me ;]
    we have to fight for lc tour give me times for when you are free pls deadline is soon (gmt+1 free in afternoons)
    g
    g
    That should be fine. Ill also try to get on in the next hour but i cant promise you anything
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    I'll be online on smogtours for now until whenever I have to go in a few hours. You can find me there.
    g
    g
    sorry was eating, gettin on in less than an hour
    hey man we're paired for the lc swiss tour when do you want to play? im gmt -5 btw
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Server's are back on so I'll be ready to play for LC Swiss. I'm GMT -8. I have a pretty good open schedule for the next few days. When is a good time for you to play?
    rural
    rural
    can you play now? im free for the next few hours
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Hi when can you play for the randbats tournament? I'm home all week from an injury and notice that you were on at least 11 minutes ago, so can you play now? Or at a similar time another day?
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    We can play now if you'd like. If not. I'm free most of the day tomorrow for me. My timezone is GMT -8.
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    I'll be on the smogon main server on PS if you'd like to contact me there as well. You can find me in the lobby.
    Celever
    Celever
    Chall'd on ps!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…