blunder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we're playing for 'it's no use' item tour. I'm gmt +1 usually available between 4pm and 11pm weekdays, more flexible on weekends.
    blunder
    blunder
    sorry man I'll be busy as of the next few days and won't have time build, you can take the win
    Hi! We are paired for SPL. I am GMT +1.
    I am leaving on Friday afternoon so I really need to play before. I am free any evening from 8pm. Since I know I am the one with stupid schedules, I will accept if you want me to stay late (like up to 2 am) or before I go to work (between 7 and 8). Just pick a time before Friday 8am and I will come and play.
    blunder
    blunder
    no problem man, see you soon
    blunder
    blunder
    hey man, if possible could we extend the time we play by one hour to 12 am your time? sorry about that, I am actually not home until around 5:15 EST, which is 11:15 your time. I want to have some time to freshen up and test before we play so is it possible for you to play an hour later then?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    yes midnight is fine as well
    Good to se you back on YT, looking forward to 1 hour live soon :]
    blunder
    blunder
    thanks man, appreciate it :]
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    thx g
    Yo when can you play for that ORAS release tourney? I'll be free after 4pm GMT-5 today
    blunder
    blunder
    Yeah im down to play then just hit me up whenever you're ready
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    I'll be on smogtours in five mins
    Hey once again I wanted to thank you for being so accommodating. Now that some of the fires have been put out, I don't actually think I will be going to India, and can likely play later in the week.
    blunder
    blunder
    no problem man, though I am ready so if you want to play tomorrow I'm still fine with that
    hey, you start NU for wolfpack right? just wanted to alert you that when week 1 starts i would really really appreciate playing that monday / tuesday since there's a strong chance i'll be in india the rest of that week (relative passed away). i would really want to play before i had to leave.

i'm est, can we get an early game going? gl hf
    blunder
    blunder
    yeah i am, i start school on monday which means i can play at like 4:30 pm your time and after on monday/tuesday as long as I finish building in time. atm im just waiting on the antar to update the drops but i'll most likely be ready to play early and if not i'll let you know, gl hf
    blarajan
    blarajan
    i appreciate you being willing to accommodate and play early. i would be available monday around 6:30 PM my time if that's fine? i get off work at 5:15pm then need to make it home. tuesday i can play after 8 pm my time, same because of work.

thanks! i'm waiting for tier shifts too :(
    blunder
    blunder
    yeah right now i have no commitments, so monday seems great see you then man
    Hey, can you play this friday? I'm gmt + 0, i'll probably be on at midnight here (maybe earlier), i think that's 7pm where you live. Is that ok?
    blunder
    blunder
    Most likely yeah, I'll also be on in twenty minutes if you want to play now
    hey, i'm on a trip right now, i'll be back tomorrow, so i will be able to play this week. not sure when exactly, but i'll let you know when i'm online
    blunder
    blunder
    alright, if communicating is hard my skype is thunderblunder777 so that setting up a time comes easier
    Mah boi lord lotad II,,,

In fact, you've been on grind for a long time, and u evolved ur skill a lot with xy, its time to have a lombre as ur avatar.
    blunder
    blunder
    i dunno about all that..
    yeah I've been doing a few battles for fun. You on PO?
    blunder
    blunder
    from time to time, hop on skype more po has become pretty much dead
    Bryce
    Bryce
    forgot pass for my old skype acc. add me again, new skype name is Mushfiqur Shanto
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…