Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If yahoo doesn't work could we just talk on smogon using my vm? I'm open on saturday or sunday to be tutored. I need help in getting a modest dialga. I know the seed I want, but I'm not sure how to get the delay or the time.
    Hey man I actually found a Ttar I liked a bit better, could we trade for your Lugia instead?

30/31/30/31/31/31

If so, I can get online within the next few minutes
    Jolly ScarfTar 31/31/31/x/31/31 for MattJ's Azelf, yes?

I'll do this. Let me know when you can trade
    yeah just looked at it. Congrats! I'm working on mine still... it's posted but it's pretty barren, check it out in my sig.
    I can't right now. I'm trying to RNG Latias and currently in the E4. I'll get back to you in about 30min or so.
    Hey, are you still interested in tutoring me? I sent you a PM and haven't gotten a reply back
    Not yet lol, but I'm getting there. My brother is making the banners and it should be up soon.
    Hey, I was looking on the 1000 Paper Porygon thread,
    and it told me to VM one of the tutors to see if they had a student spot available.
    so...do you have a student spot available?
    Well, I don't have AIM or yahoo, but I can download it. Which is easier and faster to download?
    Hey, I heard for KuyaJBoy that you were an expert with the RNG Manipulation stuff
    I was wondering if you were planning on tutoring people on how to RNG? The smogon guide is making it sound more complicated...at least I think it is.
    Yessir. Timid 31/17]/31/31/31/31. I saw a shiny Timid spread with 31/10/27/30/30/29 , but I don't know if it's worth it to sacrifice the IVs for shinyness.
    I actually forgot to tell you that I got the Suicune I got lol. I was on the correct frame, but I was really smart and checked the nature synch box without a syncher whatsoever. I really wanted a shiny Suicune, but none of the results yielded one with good IVs.
    Well I finally hit my seed and got to the correct frame, or so I thought. When capturing, do I advance the frame to the frame I want or to the frame just below like when getting an egg?
    yeah, if you have a space open I'd love to be tutored. I already know the basics of finding the proper seed with rng reporter for what I want and the basics of using emloop, the main trouble I'm coming across is hitting my seed and trying to see if I found the right IVs since I don't own an AR :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…