Jayde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydddddde
    JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jayde
    Jayde
    who
    watashi
    watashi
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    watashi
    watashi
    deeeeeeeeeeee*
    sup boss we gotta play for oupl. im gmt +8 and evenings generally work best for me. lmk when u wanna play
    hi we're playing for oupl, when can you fight? i'm gmt+1, most free on tuesday and weekend but i can make some time on other days if needed
    Hey :) Im EST, and I am free to play any time tomorrow except for 8:30-11 am, and am also free all day Saturday
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    I am free all day tomorrow except from like 6-8pm
    when fight for nupl? im gmt -7, can play in my afternoons or evenings
    Raseri
    Raseri
    with or without typh / mega camel
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjAYDE!!!!!!!
    Jayde
    Jayde
    iplaytennislol: Whenever i want to build hyper offense, i usually start with lead archeops as it is the best suicide lead when it comes to getting up rocks as well as preventing opposing rocks. After archeops, i usually chose a spin blocker such as mismagius in order to keep my rocks up. Then i will chose a mon i like that gets taunt such as pyroar because it can prevent defog. Also, taunt pyroar is unexpected which is why i like it. The next three mons consist of maybe a scarfer, set up sweeper or offensive pivot.
    Jayde
    Jayde
    you need some guidance from the player of the week
    watashi
    watashi
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjayde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi, we're opponents for the Round 1 of the No Excuses Tournament. When do you want to play?
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Oks, if you're able, i'll be on smogtours, or #baril as "Century_Express" on IRC.
    Jayde
    Jayde
    Just take the win actually, sorry for wasting yr time
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Oh, are you sure? If you want to play now, i'm still able to do the match =[

Anways, if you aren't able to do the match, don't worry with that n_n
    Hey, we're paired for R1 of OST. I'm GMT-5 and would prefer a date between february 1st-february 7th but can play earlier if you want
    lol man i think the penguin suited u more
    Honus
    Honus
    i mean im jus sayin
    Honus
    Honus
    pshhh nothin personel kid
    Jayde
    Jayde
    im a shapeshifter man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…