Lutra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for your RBY Ubers tour? I'm GMT -5 and available most weeknights after 6 pm my time, as well as most weekends.
    zf
    Sorry for leaving. For some reason, I thought it was a best of 1. You can take the 2nd win if you'd like (or we can play, if that's more your style). I believe the first game is representative of what would happen anyway.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    whatever's best for you :)
    Lutra
    Lutra
    I wouldn't want to bypass any challenge, but if it's just gonna make you feel worse if you can't break my stall a second time, then please say so.
    you can post rby ubers championship
    Lutra
    Lutra
    okay, just checking the transform mechanics first, for Mew and whether an RBY Ubers tier can be made on PS.
    Hi friend, will you be joining us for the world cup? Would love to get you on board :)
    Lutra
    Lutra
    yeah, with GSC will be alright, because I have to play it for GSC OU Season 3. I'd like help with team building, sharpening up etc because I haven't played much at all recently, just mainly helping people test and a couple of tournament battles since SPL. In a way, my knowledge continues to grow though, because I watch lots of battles. But it more helps with seeing all the possibilities, rather than making the right decisions that'd help me in situations.
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    Sounds good, hopefuily we can do well. Excited to team with you for an official tournament :)
    Hi I merged your thread with the tiring faq because having two tier threads isn't necessary and just clutters. :)
    good job defeating bugsy!
    Lutra
    Lutra
    thanks, for some reason, it took exactly 5 years to get the badge from HGSS to here.
    hey is there any way i can edit my old gens olympics entry to also include adv? would like to play more than 2 metas, just initially misinterpreted how the tournament was going to work.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Unfortunately they already chose the players for each tournament.
    Lavos
    ah okay. thanks!
    grats man! Really, so totally deserved! Appreciate all the work you put in very much n_n
    Lutra
    Lutra

Hopefully old gens will have a bright future now.
    Remember that time when the Sun turned into a basketball? Good times.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    yeah, I don't remember your name though xD
    Camden
    Camden
    I was Camdenml/Camden21. Times have changed man.
    Hi Lutra, one question ... any problem in letting my finals to next week? I am leaving Canada to return to Brazil and I have a lot of problems to solve and a SPL final to play :o ty
    Lutra
    Lutra
    No problem for me. It's pretty much over as far I'm concerned. I'm sure next week is reasonable to those impatient for the tournament to be over :)
    Hi Lutra, are these battles in the round-robin phase bo3 with each player or single ones ?_?
    Lutra
    Lutra
    2 battles vs each player that count to the overall standing in the group, so you can get 6 points max.
    hey lutra ill try to fit with radiant tomorrow, i think we can he is my friend from Brazil and I think it will be easily. If no give us a short extension ... this week was very hard for me in my job ty
    Hi Lutra I was in contact with my opp for rby tournament trying to schedule a time but he stop answering me at last Saturday ... idk where he is and I'm very active because of SPL. Then activy post(?)
    [u can see the VMs at my profile]
    ready when you are
    gorgie
    gorgie
    wanna set up a time? id rather not sit around waiting and do other stuff as well :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…