Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rly hope my post in that one thread didnt bother u. i meant no offense by it.
    Agent Gibbs
    Haha nah man, I get what you're saying, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm a mediocre player.
    That was an incredible post. Seems you know the struggle of being knowledgeable at the game but bad at gameplay XD
    Agent Gibbs
    Lol, more than you may realize.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    I have that feeling, too. I enjoy theorymonning, but putting theories in practice is my weakness. It sucks, especially when you want to try all kinds of things.
    It's back. Congrats man, hope classes are easier
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    so you don't quit again ofc
    Agent Gibbs
    Haha yeah, so far so good. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Thanks, btw!
    When I said "have good reasoning to support your core" I didnt mean to write an essay lol :P
    Sweet core tho, adding it for sure.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Mind if I cut out some of the description? The character limit thing is kinda annoying and all.
    Agent Gibbs
    Lol yeah, that's fine.You can probably sum it up as, "Tyrantrum breaks holes, Landorus-T sweeps, and here's some partners."
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Alright coolio.
    ey, much as I agree with... pretty much everything you say; you're a quality poster, shouldn't the conversation be moved to PM at worst because Haunter did kinda say to not continue the disussion
    Agent Gibbs
    Haha well, I originally intended to keep posting, but by the time I had time to, I stopped caring enough to keep writing those huge walls of text.
    Kurona
    Kurona
    Say, it was discussed a little after you stated how gator would carve itself a small niche in OU, but do you think GatorDos would be a viable offensive core?
    Agent Gibbs
    Perhaps. Gator can muscle through their common checks so that Gyara can sweep later, or maybe Gyara would be the early game choice due to its key defensive typing. Besides, the only type weakness you stack is Electric, which isn't hard to find resists for.
    Why wasn't your CC badge alum'd? You should try and get it back now.
    Empress
    Empress
    That's way better than my strategy. I'm still plenty active here even with 4 AP classes and applying to colleges...
    Agent Gibbs
    Just wait until you actually start college, haha. My advice, don't let yourself get overloaded. If you feel stressed, trust me, Pokemon is one of the first things you should cut back on.
    Empress
    Empress
    Hey it's back!
    In addition to Thundurus and Gengar that you mentioned, Mega Steelix would also be able to check or wall, depending on its spread, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Sceptile, NP Togekiss, and Mega Alakazam too, which would have been so sweet. And the ability makes so much sense flavor-wise too, such a shame...
    Agent Gibbs
    Yeah, kinda sucks. I really wanted it to be good when I first saw it because it looks downright awesome, but oh well, I guess there's always NU.
    So if you got your old avatar back does that mean you're officially back?
    Agent Gibbs
    At least while I'm on Christmas break. Might as well face it, it's gonna be a while before I completely let go of this stupid game.
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    wb ^_^
    Dude! I'm in Georgia right now! Just a few miles past Savannah. We stopped at a gas station and I went to use the bathroom and some dude with a thick southern accent said "can y'all use the mens room? The ladies is being cleaned. The restroom had the word "restroom" written with quotation marks for some reason. It was super sketchy. I didn't get raped though!

Also chick-fill-a is the best fast food I ever had.
    Agent Gibbs
    Oh, cool! Yeah, I'd be careful at some random gas stations myself, lol. You're about 200 miles SE from where I live, so stuff around there is a little different from up here, but Savannah is still a pretty nice place.

Also, Chick-fil-a is pretty amazing. UGA has one on campus, so I sometimes eat there twice a week, lol.

P.S. Southern accent 101: people in south Georgia don't use "r"s. People in north Georgia put "r"s in everything. :P
    Yamborski
    Whos bright idea was it to have chickfila closed on Sundays? I had to eat mcdonalds like some disgusting northerner.

Turns out all it takes for me to sing kareoke of bon jovis dead or alive is 7 beers.
    Agent Gibbs
    Meh, I'd do it just because. Not that I could hit those high notes, but I'd sure as heck try.

Sorry to hear you had to settle for grease on a bun...I mean McDonalds. I guess there's always tomorrow if you still want Chick-Fil-A, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…