Ms. Sysbit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kinda frustrating to say things and then told they are wrong/ignored then have them praised when someone rewords them(without crediting you)
    You know that you can quote two people in the same post, right? No need for double posts.
    Ms. Sysbit
    Ms. Sysbit
    Actually I didn't(duly noted). Also those posts weren't exactly related but will keep that in mind.
    We went from RU being special spam that was repulsive to (expected) fighting spam. Worse: we lost Gligar in our hour of need.
    you wrote your response in-between the tags in your last post o.o
    Ms. Sysbit
    Ms. Sysbit
    i told you i was new lol. wasnt sure how to end the quote... lol
    aVocado
    aVocado
    the bit you want to quote should be inbetween and then you type ur post
    Ms. Sysbit
    Ms. Sysbit
    gotcha! thanx!
    Maybe I will try to be more active in this community. Maybe? Idk yet. but some people are awesome tbh
    Ms. Sysbit
    Ms. Sysbit
    Eh I can be determined. I think the part that annoys me most is I have beaten some of the big names(Lep, King) and have a very respectable ladder spot imo but they go like "pshaw thats ladder, who cares?"
    what else is there? lol
    aVocado
    aVocado
    playing big tours or battling top RU players and making a splash :o

contributing to the community in a way that makes you look knowledgeable about the metagame (which is only possible if you /are/ actualy knowledgeable about it) is another way too lol
    Ms. Sysbit
    Ms. Sysbit
    I won both RU tours I entered.... I am trying to work on things that make me knowledgeable but first I feel I am not as versed as many here just due to lack of experience. But i am slowly creating a forum presence(albeit slowly) like with that Serperior post(VERY thorough one lol)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…