Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• grats bro, you earned it :)
    still happy to help you out unless I somehow get picked too ;o

nah but keep ip the good work, lovin it man
    col49
    col49
    man, thanks haha, i appreciate that. i can only do so much, though
    cant w8 to see in which direction your spl career goes, ill b rooting for u as u hav done for me in the last 2 seasons
    col49
    col49
    ur support means the world to me, my friend. despite being on opposing teams, i will continue to root for u, through thick n thin
    Hey man, we're paired for OCL, when play? I'm gmt+1, avaiable most of the weekend
    col49
    col49
    ayte, cool tapes, i appreciate it bud
    Cicada
    Cicada
    im on PS rn, pm me whenever you want to play :o
    col49
    col49
    alrighty, i'm in under pixel bee, whenever you're ready
    Hey, friend. When would you like to battle for OCL?
    col49
    col49
    while i'm certainly a fan of your proactivity here, i think that the op's got the wrong line-up big dog, since i've been informed i'm bw'ing this week. pretty sure you're playin' sugarhigh, actually
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Ah, you're right.
    you are the best shitposter on this site, yn
    col49
    col49
    man, i can't lat claim to such a title, to do so would be beyond audacious. however, for my people, for everyone out there supporting me, i gotta try
    Jaiho
    "As 49 said, we're all friends here; we can argue without trying to insult each other about their philosophy/opinion. We're all entitled to our opinion, and we can have a discussion without making jabs at one another."
    Jaiho
    sigh, even when shitposting ppl look up to you
    i think the gauls wud be offended by ur malapropism
    col49
    col49
    ah, all too possible. one might hope that our gaul-descending tournament players might forgive this rather unbecoming freudian slip
    we're playing in the ru mixr tournament. i'm gmt -8, i can play anytime on friday or saturday. thursday morning between 8am and 10am my time also works.
    col49
    col49
    alright, rad, i'm looking rather free on friday and saturday as well. you down to play around noon-ish friday?
    Slimbolio
    yeah, friday at noon works. ill be on smogtours.
    col49 from youtube? What's up my nakama
    col49
    col49
    that'd be me, n i'm not bad at all. what goes on brother?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Man it's tough being a somalian these days lol ya know but aside from that im faring well . Just trynna learn oras ou and uu for now heh. Good to hear from the boss though
    col49
    col49
    i feel you, man. dunno how i'd cope in your shoes, i tell you. keep on keepin on bud
    Hey man i am getting some mail. But I will be on smogtours in 10 minutes as "charmander time"
    Lol i was ayyyylmoa i actually had a hunch that was you because no one else says 'ayte' :o
    Kingler
    Kingler
    yeah i really didnt think it was much of an issue but work up is just crazy it wouldve 6-0ed my team iirc
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    for fuck's sake i feel like im the only one who runs hp grass on pidgeot
    Kingler
    Kingler
    it sucks, doesnt even do much to stone monster
    Hey we gotta play for OCL!

I can play anytime 9am to 10pm NYc time thursday/Sat/sun. If you can pick a time in one of those intervals I will 100% make it. I would prefer we pick a time as I don't want to have to hang around waiting too much.
    col49
    col49
    i live in nj homie, we're the same time zone haha
    chimpact
    chimpact
    i live in nj too so watch ur back...
    col49
    col49
    yooooo, sick life homie. you wanna come over n watch some spl games?
    col49
    col49
    odd way to treat ur #1 supporter, but i'm sure u have u reasons. u're a pretty bright kid, after all
    Congrats on joining RU QC, I'm sure you'll do a great job :]
    Mind taking a look at pangoro for some input / a check?
    yknow most people remove the numbers when they get a username chnge
    col49
    col49
    I like to consider myself to be somewhat of a pioneer. never was too keen on following trends, makes me a pretty shit teenager all thing considered
    woah name change
    col49
    col49
    it was the natural progression. i gotta lay down the law, make sure people remember the name, but in the end, i'm a man of the people. kids can't go 'round remembering letters n numbers all simultaneous-like, gotta meet'em half way, u feel
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    so you're telling me that letters and numbers together are too complex for kids to remember

i feel
    so ur gonna continue to attack me via the smogon medium??.. sigh just goes to show what type of creature u really are.
    col49
    col49
    good friends will support you in all ur endeavours. great friends are the ones callin u a (BAN ME PLEASE) every step of the way. u'll learn to appreciate my brand of support, trust me big dog
    chimpact
    chimpact
    haha so not only do you think ur a fren now u think ur more than just good, u think ur great?
    col49
    col49
    all u gotta do is let me in, g
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…