Audiosurfer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok doing the 100 Day Project so I'm gonna post on my blog every day. If that sounds interesting then be sure to check it out :)
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Ok switching to just writing every day this is just encouraging me to make worse posts. Will still try to post more though.
    idk what it is but i like your blog considerably, your observations and thoughts put into words is enjoyable to read
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    hi Audiosurfer :O

Sorry for leaving abruptly, but I had to move on with my life and did not want to lose sleep over Smogon and have a bad start as a med student. Curiosity got the best of me, and I have lurked a couple of times now.

I hope you are still involved in Doubles! How is Doubles shaping up as a metagame and as a community since ORAS? Wish I can still be here with you guys.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    Thanks for the feedback, Audiosurfer :] Med school is really demanding, but I am blessed to be where I am now. I am happy to have this great opportunity come my way! I was freaking out at the beginning, b/c I didn't know what to expect, but the 1st year is almost over and I am not stressing as much (which will probably bite me in the ass x_x)
    Pocket
    Pocket
    I am happy that you're still around, Asurfer :] I think you were the first stellar player and contributor to grace Doubles.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    thanks :) glad to hear that you're startin to get the hang of med school. look forward to bein able to call you dr pocket :)
    hey man do you have a chance to go on IRC right now? i kinda need someone to talk to atm if you're willing to lend me some of your time :toast:
    yo, we gotta fite for that teamlock minitour. gmt+8, prefer evenings, when fite?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    im gmt -5. im free the rest of the day today and 4:30pm my time tomorrow. im free tuesday at like 8:30 pm my time and wednesday at like 7pm my time. thursday im free from 4:30pm as well
    Level 51
    Level 51
    uhm i cannot make your evenings at all during weekdays because i blame asian school hours. can we do this on the weekend or something? pfft deadlines
    you were tryna find me on ps?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    only to say that i listened to loud city song by julia holter just now after not having listened to it in a while and it was still so great so I was wonderin if you frequently have that happen to you where you come back to an album and are like damn i need to listen to this more.
    shaian
    shaian
    Yeah, I get that feeling, recently happened to me with the method and red discography. I've been bumping Da Rockwilder for a few days in a row now.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    having the same feeling w/ david bowie's output. listened to hunky dory yesterday and am playing low today. so good
    That avatar is really awesome :)
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    thanks :) it's a picture of st. vincent who's one of my favorite musicians
    Axdevo
    :] and beautiful too,!
    I've read one of your pieces so far, that being 'on gaining self-knowledge.' I enjoyed it, man. Keep it up, I'll check it out every once in a while. :)

I actually have a request, if you're willing to take them.
    Under what circumstances am I allowed to start a thread in the doubles forum?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    If it's a project or resource that you've gotten approval from the doubles mods for (me stratos mizu level 51) pretty much.
    Lord Alphose
    Lord Alphose
    I was just wondering because LightningLuxray didn't want to host The Next Best Thing anymore, so I was wondering if I'm allowed to take it over.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    ask stratos or mizu and they might let you
    whens the last time you checked your skype rofl
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Lol ok sounds cool. Will the time be decided in the Skype chat?
    Stratos
    no but we can do it whenever theres 2 ppl on line
    when can you make, i have all day
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    4:30pm central time or later really works for me, once school ends I have no other engagements
    audio you play a little dueling network right? Do you know 22njoku?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    oh my god yes we were really good friends on there back in the day. how did you hear about this?
    shrop
    shrop
    lmao we are IRL buddies. Small world i guess
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    no kidding
    I like your blog, something about it is simplistic and relaxing to read while also being insightful. Keep it up! :]
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Wow, thanks :) It's really encouraging to know that people actually read it. I'll be sure to keep working on it and I'm glad that you like it.
    did you get vulnicura on spotify yet? also happy birthday!
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    lol it isn't actually my birthday people. also "The artist or their representatives have decided not to release this album on Spotify just yet. We're working on it, and hope we can change their minds soon." On the plus side Vulnicura returned no album results at all a few weeks ago so progress :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…