Smogon Forums

Bluemew.
Ok. Can I also get a sturdy carvink then? nature IVs or whatever doesn't matter, I'll give you the caterpie for that.
Bluemew.
oh fudge, I just check my snover is on nest ball when I was about to transfer it... I'll get the dream ball delibird then.
Jkickit
Jkickit
wait, youre starting to confuse me.

froakie, spritzee, goomy for mag, pory, weedle, ha dream delibird no? and carbink for caterpie?
Bluemew.
Yep, any sturdy carbink would work btw. Because yeah I checked my snover and it wasn't on dream ball (I though it was but it was nest) so I bred dream HA delibird jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 fake out, destiny bond, ice shard, ice punch instead.
Bluemew.
If you need any help with dittos or hearscales let me know btw, I got plenty.
Jkickit
Jkickit
im good. i just need good luck on froakie. already did spritzee
Bluemew.
Ok, good luck. Let me know when you get them. : )
Jkickit
Jkickit
done
Bluemew.
Cool, I'll be on for the next 2 hours and see if you get online. : )
Jkickit
Jkickit
ah, missed you
Bluemew.
I am on right now.
Jkickit
Jkickit
goign on
Bluemew.
k I already added your fc
Bluemew.
You forgot to pick your porygon.
Jkickit
Jkickit
huh?
Bluemew.
oh uh I wanted a HA carbink but ok xD I do have a HA noivat in luxury, can you trade me a spitback of HA carbink for that?
Jkickit
Jkickit
oh, i thought it was a simple 4:3 trade, but then you gave me caterpie. ill breed carbink right now
Bluemew.
Well I actually asked for the HA carbink before but I guess you forgot haha. Thanks I almost close to completing my HA collection from the kalos dex. ^^ BTW I could get you the HA snorlax in dream ball. I also have omanyte in luxury and aerodactyl in dusk if you are interested on those. I would like your kabuto and aerodactyl in luxury if you are interested. Spitbacks would be fine, I bred a chespin and fenekin and they were pain.
Jkickit
Jkickit
for free i mean. also yeah id be interested in dream ha lax BUT i have a bunch of other requests to work on.