RockinX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, cool trade thread! I was wondering, could you give me one 0 SPE IV foreign Quiet Ditto? Your trade shop says it is free. If you can/want to give me one, here's my FC: 5086-2509-3029 IGN Jonathan.
    Hey, I have a Bellsprout egg matching your 2746 TSV, would you mind hatching it for me? Lmk, thanks! :)
    so hey did you want the vivillion because of the pattern you saw in my thread because that is not the correct sprite for the vivillion. Would it be fine no offense to give you a spitback of a scatterbug for free and you can choose other stuff on my thread for the simple fact that the scatterbug eggs I have now I actually need.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I believe it's river
    RockinX
    RockinX
    I actually don't have that pattern, so please check that it is that one. I can wait, but I need the eggs to be yours because they won't become river unless they came from saves like yours (using them as parent won't work).
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Ohhh I understand ok then
    Escuché que estás buscando un Terrakion bueno con pentágono, yo tengo uno Reseteado por mí; te interesaría cambiarlo por uno de tus Arceus?
    Albus
    Albus
    Ok, entendido. En estos días te aviso en qué gastaré mi centavito en tu tienda.
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Yo estuve una semana tratando de sacar mi Suicune Calm. Estaba usando una Great Ball. Me salió uno con 31/x/31/31/31/26 (igualito al de Hamstern, pero Calm), y ni a palos lo botaba. Con Thundurus estaba tan harto, que usé la Master Ball, y me salió 30/x/31/27/31/31 Modest. Ya había botado uno con 31/x/31/27/30/31, pero éste no. En vrdad que fuck Game Freak.

En un momento me salió un thundurus 30-31/x/30-31/31/31... Pero era horrible. Era MILD.
    Albus
    Albus
    Lol que descache con ese Thundurus, tienes muy mala suerte.

A mí me pasó algo parecido cuando reseteé a Landorus; me salió uno como 31/31/30/x/31/31 pero Calm, CALM. Incluso boté un Landorus Shiny como 10 resets antes; después de eso me dio mucha rabia y dejé de resetearlo.
    I forgot about the terrakion sorry I will get that to you soon
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Good luck. It's easier than a retail cart, but it still requires some effort.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thanks sorry for having you wait on terrakion it will be a while it might be better to get it to you tomorrow sorry once again
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I have your terrakion however i have school so I will try to find you when i can.
    I'll give you a copy of my jolly pentagon terrakion for free I just will come back in the future probably on a Saturday or Sunday asking for help on rng emulator abuse
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Alright, thanks. I can't receive it at the moment, though. I'll be available tomorrow, however.
    I saw you wanted some help finding Dream Radar seeds.

If you'd like, I can help provided the relevant info (Mac Address, ID, etc).
    RockinX
    RockinX
    I'll be RNGing Jolly Thundurus and Tornadus, as well as Timid Landorus. I don't mind any spread, so the first one you find will do.
    RockinX
    RockinX
    I'll get off work in around an hour and a half.
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Perfect then. Message me the parameters when you do, and I'll seek out those spreads at once.
    I noticed that you can rng abuse by emulators. I kinda am pretty bad at rng abuse but I've read enough and have attempted rng before. Either ways I'm trying to rng abuse from an emerald emulator and would like some help from someone.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I can reward you for helping me out of course to thanks:)
    RockinX
    RockinX
    I do most of my abuse on a retail cart, rather than an emulator, but the procedure is mostly the same. What troubles you about it?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I will pm you later if that is fine thanks for the help.
    not trying to bug in the trade. But the zapdos with the Ot : Edith was suppose to be given out for free, due to the OT being scammed by a trader on gamefaq. Many people on smogon had cloned it and giveaway to many people .
    So Steele can't nickname it .
    RockinX
    RockinX
    That's ok. I'll still go ahead with the trade, I don't mind.
    Are you still here?
    RockinX
    RockinX
    BTW, the Dream Ball Slowpoke with an English name most likely doesn't have any good IVs, but the JP one I sent over should have at least three.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Cool, I can trade you one in a minute! And thanks for the Pokémon, I'll see if I can use them someday ^^
    RockinX
    RockinX
    I hope you can use at least one of the guys I'm sending over. Thanks again!
    hey man, long time. not sure if you've tried yet or not, but just stopped by to let you know that omega donut's shiny manaphy will transfer successfully to XY. i was worried about it given the problems with the replays in gen IV and figured you might be glad to know it's not an issue.
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Yeah, it was in one of my boxes and transferred just fine the day Pokébank was released. Thanks for the heads up anyway.
    Hi RockinX
    I don't trade atm but I was checking your thread and I noticed my username got deleted next to chimchar. I'd appreciate it if you gave credit for my save, thanks.
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Sorry, I had problems with the formatting (it's EXTREMELY slow and unresponsive now), and you can verify it's true because part of the text mentioned Landorus. It was only recently that I discovered that it was possible to turn rich formatting off, making everything significantly faster and responsive.
    Victini
    It's fine, I thought so.
    Hi! Can you please help me with my 5V fletchling egg? Thanks my fc is 1435-4061-9518 IGN is Kei. Thanks again sir!
    Kevin Amante
    Already hatched it with another trainer. Thanks anyway sir!
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Haha, that was fast.
    Sorry, guys, I have to go now. I'll be available tomorrow morning.
    mbachu
    All good. :)
    RockinX
    RockinX
    I'm going to be online for a while tonight.
    mbachu
    Going to bed now, I'll try to wake up in around 6 hours, hopefully I catch you!
    Hey RockinX, I've got a SB Torchic egg that will hatch shiny on your game, and was wondering if you'd like the egg. IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31, and it's Adamant.
    RockinX
    RockinX
    BTW, my game is in Japanese, so if you want a nickname, you're limited to only 6 characters.
    Agonist
    Agonist
    No, I mean you can keep the egg for yourself. I've already got two shiny SB Torchic.
    RockinX
    RockinX
    Ah, who am I to reject such a generous offer? I'll gladly take it and use it in ubers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…