aim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How can I change the descriptions in my rmt ? The Edit is disabled because it's locked. Must I send you them ?

EDIT : i wrote changes on a .txt
    techdraconis
    techdraconis
    I had the same problem, I sended him a conversation.
    aim
    aim
    Send them to me in pm and when i get back i'll edit them in
    techdraconis
    techdraconis
    is that a conversation? Because I can't find a button for sending a message.
    What's your opinion on the potential Mega Metagross ban?
    Lukesterrr
    Lukesterrr
    I was gonna ask him the same question lol I just wrote a response on the thread and didn't see if Aim wrote one yet.
    yo aim :]

I've posted at the index but had no response yet can I do conkeldurr?
    aim
    aim
    i need to know what updates it needs first haha
    Politoad
    Politoad
    oh I see haha. I'll wait.
    Politoad
    Politoad
    u know anything yet bout this? I know that AV will still remain main set, probs.
    idk why but i just watched the spl cast fsr lol. to answer your question, he kept on calm minding with raikou to force me to encore him with whims. he was able to pressure stall all my encore pp because of it which works out for him actually. if he decided to attack me,
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    that allows me to take advantage what he decides to lock himself into and he can't afford me to set up a shell smash. if he bolted then i get a free hit off with lando, and his team had limited switchins for it. he played that pretty well despite the shty matchup, and was able to stall out most of my screen time but he didn't take into account me setting up with gyara or lando so yeah g_g.
    aim
    aim
    :]
    hey man just wanted to say a meetup is a really cool idea and if it happens while im not away for college (so over the summer) i'll def go.

keep up the awesome vids :]
    aim
    aim
    thanks mang :]
    would u change any of the mons in the list of things that we talked about the other day since the tier shift happened?
    aim
    aim
    Hm possibly lol since celebi rose
    Clone
    Clone
    Can I catch u on stours l8r today/ tomorrow and talk about it a bit?
    aim
    aim
    kk :]
    Even though I'm not badged, may I still take (regular) Landorus? Or does C&C not allow exceptions?
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    i already took it, and no they usually don't
    Empress
    Empress
    Sorry, I didn't see your reservation until now. That's ok though
    aim
    aim
    :[
    Have you been at Apex or something? Wondering why one of my fav Youtubers has been taking a short break
    aim
    aim
    yeh i just got back haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…