Tiba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we gotta play rby, my timezone is gmt +1, when do you want to play? I'm usually free after 21:30 my time
    mael
    mael
    I'm sorry, I fell asleep way earlier than usually, can you come online a little bit earlier today?
    Tiba
    Tiba
    I am here o_o
    mael
    mael
    im on smogtours server
    Hi when play for rby ou tour? Im gmt+0
    Tiba
    Tiba
    I'm -7 usually after 6pm I can play any day. Weekend after 1pm
    Level 56
    Level 56
    On Saturday 2 pm (ur time) works for me
    Tiba
    Tiba
    sure
    REQUISITE POSTING

GMT-5 (EST), available Wed-Fri roughly noon to 3pm. But battling between work times sucks and weekend would be better, later is better. Sunday all day, Saturday maybe all day but I'll probably have to work and not be available.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    I can battle Saturday or Sunday with preference to Sunday. GMT -7 my dear
    how works tomorrow at 6pm my time that's 11 am your time?
    Tiba
    Tiba
    Hi Bomb, I think 11am is too early for me do you mind some time around 1pm/2pm in my time? And also can we do this match at Sunday? Too matches in one week was so hard for me since I needed to escape the work at Wednesday and work doubled in the rest of week. But if you can't won't mind we found another solution (: peace
    Tiba
    Tiba
    two* > too
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    OK 1/2pm your time work good. Its 9/10pm my time and its perfect. See you on sunday!
    won't lie, i laughed at the vid p hard. ^_^
    Tiba
    Tiba
    no dude, Stone_Cold isn`t my girl. It`s much more like a stalker or a hater
    Dave
    Dave
    I don't hate you at all ^_^ my comments were friendly banter :) excuse my rudeness for complimenting your post!
    Tangela
    Tangela
    lol
    Can you play tomorrow? A bit earlier than last time please
    Tiba
    Tiba
    let's make in this way ... tomorrow I discover if I can not go working at university at Wednesday if so we battle at this day. If no I'll send you tomorrow a PM for battling Tuesday late in my time
    Tiba
    Tiba
    tomorrow wednesday after the noon about 1pm , 2pm and so on in my time (when i will be ready i call u)
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Alright
    Hey we're battling for rby ou tournament, I'm gmt + 13 and I can play p much whenever so just lmk when you can battle
    Tiba
    Tiba
    lets do it dude, let me know what times ur usually on
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I'm on holiday, I'm free pretty much any reasonable time for the remainder of the round, but I'd prefer to play after my Wednesday, lmk when you're free.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    are you free now
    SMOGON PREMIER LEAGUE BLAH BLAH BLAH I am pretty much available anytime. Shoot me a time, preferably later in the week and in the evening.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    whos bugging me
    Tiba
    Tiba
    lets do it at sunday etc
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    you suck at this >:O

much like you do at mons oooooooooh
    Hey Tiba, we've to play this week for SPL. I'm usually available in the afternoon and/or evening from Monday to Thursday and on Sunday(GMT+1). I can also play at night on Friday and Saturday until 2 AM or maybe a little more (i prefer don't to start later than 1 AM anyway). If you want to schedule a time, just tell me.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    Hi Colch, i'm going to a trip at Friday then we need to fit this before the weekend, like in Thursday or Wednesday. I just need first see how many job i'll have in my work. About the time I prefer battle as late as possible because it's hot as hell in Brazil, but w/e I will found you at IRC to a better talk
    a confirmation would help. i wont be online for sure on 12 PM EST on Sunday...... -_-
    Yo when do you want to battle? :D

Iam usually online between 3-8 PM EST. (iam Gmt +1 ). just tell me a da and a time and i will try to be online. :D I dont mind to play early this time.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    Hi Picollo, I work then I don't know how many free time I have. Then, it's easy to me battle in the end of the week. Thursday I send u a schedule proposal, but dont mind I can stay online all weekend.
    We should post on walls because otherwise they will assume we are inactive. Let's battle during the weekend. If you need a specific time let me know.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    show u up at irc Saturday and then we see if i'm in time for battle :x the main problem is that i think ill have some visit today-tomorrow, but i'll be disponible all times Sunday after the noon
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    all right I'll show up Saturday, if we can't battle when I arrive Sunday it will be.
    Tiba
    Tiba
    stay more in irc nigga [;
    yo when do you want to play for PO WCOP? I'm GMT+1 (Spain) and I'm usually only from 5 to 8 pm and around midnight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…